For Amnesia: Rebirth players, this is a guide about how to uncap your framerate, this will help you enable the 120 hz compatibility, let’s check it out.
You can find the files here.
(Drive):\Users\(Username)\Documents\My Games\Amnesia Rebirth\Main
Edit the file named “x_y_user_settings.cfg”, change commandline “RefreshRate” to desired cap, save and you’re done!
(you might want to turn on vsync either ingame or in your respective GPU software to limit screen tear as I’ve noticed that altering the RefreshRate completely uncaps fps without it).
That’s all we are sharing today in Amnesia: Rebirth How to Enable 120+ hz Framerate, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Xiv
- Amnesia: Rebirth How to Set FPS Limit
- Amnesia: Rebirth How to Enable Debugging Window and Console
- Amnesia: Rebirth How to Play with No Crosshair
- Chex Quest HD How to Unlock Framerate Limit (Get Higher Framerate )
- Amnesia: Rebirth Increasing Inventory Space Vie Config File