For Age of Wonders 4 players, this guide will show you the mystical and secretive art of finding the highest tier of gear possible!
So you wonna have good gear huh?
I got your back!
As of the writing of this guide, there is no reliable way of gaining gear.
Sure you can
-execute captured heroes
-sell their remains
-clear red camps
but there is a limited amount of said encounters per world, drops tend to cluster in a tier 2, and moreover, those are all active methods, requiring your heroes and armies to take action.
So let me show you a better path, a golden path!
now all you need is a bit of patience and some other npc faction
- You need to reach relation of a minimum of 200 positive (top of the screen in red circle)
- Remember you can offer them a small gift of gold to improve your relationship by 50
- After you reach 200 threshold new category of “items” will appear for them
- Items choices will change every 10 turns, possibly sooner if you buy any of the items on offer
- Remember you can befriend multiple factions, for multiple shopping opportunities!
Faction will offer 3 extremely powerful items usually tier 4 with occasional tier 3 in a mix
Also, it is important you can do it from the very second you befriend said faction, meaning you can possibly get game-breaking items like godbreaker on turn 10 or so!
here are some screenshots of interesting items that you can find this way
Hope you learned something useful reading this guide!
Take care and remember, money is like spice, and it must flow!
That’s all we are sharing today in Age of Wonders 4 How to Get Endgame Quality Items for Your Heroes, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author Loki Lyesmyth
- Age of Wonders 4 AI Explained
- Age of Wonders 4 Downloaded Mods Location in Steam Folders
- Age of Wonders 4 Tips for Beginners
- Age of Wonders 4 Mods and Paradox Launcher on Steam Deck
- Age of Wonders 4 How to Prevent Mods from Auto-updating