If you want to delete the save file of Age of Empires IV, you don’t have to delete saves in-game. Follow this file path to delete everything all at once.
File Path and and Explanation
If you’ve played the campaigns, you’ve probably noticed that they have a tendency to autosave every time you do something significant. While you can delete them in-game, doing so for the amount of saved games across all the campaigns would take forever. These saved games are not found by using Steam’s ‘Browse Local Files’ button, but in your documents folder as seen above. Here, you can select all of the saved games and delete them at once. The file sizes for these games are pretty large, too. I cleared out over a gigabyte even though I’ve only done the English and French campaigns so far. Hope this helps someone save a bit of time.
- Age of Empires IV Custom Hotkey Editor Guide
- Age of Empires IV How to Rebind Locked Hotkeys
- Age of Empires IV Complete Hotkey Keybinds Guide
- Age of Empires IV Abbasid Rush Strategy Guide
- Age of Empires IV Rus Multiplayer 1v1 Beginner’s Guide