For Age of Empires IV players, this guide will provides you a fast rush strategy of Abbasidto help you win the match as fast as you can, all steps are listed below, let’s check it out.
- Build a villager.
- Put all 6 on sheep.
- Use your scout to collect any visible sheep.
- 1st villager you build will construct your first house.
- Continue putting villagers on sheep until you have 9.
- After 9 villagers on food, rally to gold and build a mining camp.
- Keep rallying until you have 3 on gold.
- Rally villagers after that to wood.
- You should have 9 on food, 3 on gold, and the rest on wood.
- After you have a lumber camp build a house of wisdom and houses as needed.
- When you can age up with the house of wisdom rally 3 of your food villagers toward the enemy base.
- Build a barracks and an outpost.
- Research the spearman upgrade from the barracks.
- Make spearmen.
- Attack his gold with 3 or 4 spearmen and use your 3 villagers to build an outpost outside of the range of his town center but within range of his gold.
- Then he leaves 100% of the time.
That’s all we are sharing today in Age of Empires IV Abbasid Rush Strategy Guide, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author IMMOTUS
- Age of Empires IV Rus Multiplayer 1v1 Beginner’s Guide
- Age of Empires IV How to Get Gold in “Art of War – Basic Combat”
- Age of Empires IV Complete Hotkey Keybinds Guide
- Age of Empires IV How to Delete Multiple Saved Game Files
- Age of Empires IV How to Rebind Locked Hotkeys