For Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition players, this is a complete and comprehensive list of cheat codes guide, let’s check it out.
How do I use a cheat code?
In a singleplayer match, you may press enter and type in the code though chat. Unit codes spawn their special unit at your town center (or whatever you have your shipments being sent to).
- tuck tuck tuck – Tommynator Monster Truck (Grants Achievement)
- wee ooh wee ooh – Big Andy Monster Truck
- ding ding ding – Monster Ice Cream Truck (can create villagers)
- mustard relish and burning oil – Flaming Hot Dog Cart
- ya gotta make do with what ya got – Capybara Launching Bombards
- where’s that axe? – George Crushington
- o Canada 2005 – Canadian Lazerbear
- don’t kick the pitbull – Learicorn
- we <3 fluffy!1! – Fluffy, the world’s ugliest dog
- wuv woo vol.2 – Flying Purple Tapir with rainbow trail
- Give me liberty or give me coin – 10k Coin
- Medium Rare Please – 10k Food
- <censored> – 10k Wood
- trade plz – 10k Export
- a whole lot of love – 10k of each resource listed above
- nova & orion – 10k EXP
- A recent study indicated that 100% of herdables are obese – Fattens all animals
- speed always wins – Increases gathering, building, training, researching, and shipment rates for all players
- X marks the spot – Reveals entire map (doesn’t remove Fog of War)
- sooo good – Shows unit killfeed hovertext
- this is too hard – Skip and instantly win a singleplayer mission
That’s all we are sharing today in Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition CHEAT CODES, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to CLAYDUCK
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition How to Rotate the Building
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition How to Automatically Skip Intro Videos
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition How to Start with Revolution Decks.
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition Achievements List & Guide
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition How to Fix the Low Performance