The 112 Operator requires that, every few shifts, after collecting some number of career points, a player have to spend them.
The guide explains how to work around it and be able to play all the time, e.g. only the district selected at the beginning of the game.
To avoid this you must:
1) Make a save and reload game.
2) After load the game, select “Cancel” on the map to add new districts.
3) On the game map the “Start” button will be active.
By Wild archer
- Succubus Waifu Walkthrough (100% Achievements)
- Vampyr Guide of All Endings (2 Good Endings, 2 Bad Endings)
- Wolfenstein Youngblood: All Concept Package Locations
- theHunter: Call of the Wild All New Animal Location Maps (High Resolution)
- Reign of Darkness: Getting Started (Level 1-9)