If you are into story-driven games with a simple management/strategy part attached to it, you should really try “Yes, Your Grace”. here we will show you how long would it take beat the whole game?
So it seems to wildly vary depending on how quickly people read the text. We’ve had people say it took them 8 hours, and we’ve had people tell us they played for 12 hours. But then we’ve also had loads of people say they played at least twice, because they wanted to see how their choices affected the story (there are tons of ways the story can branch out).
So the answer is probably around 10 hours for one playthrough, and 15 hours if you want to see more / grab some achievements etc 🙂
Yes Your Grace Game Features
- Listen to petitioners each turn and decide who needs your support.
- Aid your family with their personal problems and decide upon their fate.
- Hire Generals, Witches and Hunters to aid your efforts.
- Prepare for battle and make alliances by satisfying the whims of lords and kings.
- Follow the stories of the quirky and determined characters that visit your halls.
- Yes, Your Grace: How to Befriend Lords
- Yes, Your Grace: How to Get the Perfect Ending
- Yes, Your Grace Save Files Locations
- Yes, Your Grace: How to Become Filthy Rich
- Yes, Your Grace Patch Note V1.0.6