Before reading, make sure Hamachi is working properly.
ALL THAT IS NEEDED
Select second tab Local Server
Change the external IP, or rather Server External IP Adress, to 0.0.0.0
You can run all the hamachi and go play!
By the way, players copy your Hamachi IPv4
And you, as a god-king-host, can try to go through YOUR IP:
or Internal IP
one). Change the internal IP, or rather Server Internal IP Address, to this – 127.0.0.1
1.2). You can put another, but it is doubtful – to break the key combination – Win + R
In the opened white window “execute” write – cmd
In the opened black console window, write – ipconfig
We find the IPv4 address opposite the item most likely approximately like this – 192.168. *. **
And enter this internal IP in the line Server Internal IP Address
2). Presumably keep the –
Automatic Network Detection in the first tab
3) Presumably keep the –
Auto port-forward in the second tab
4) Check if the firewall and antiviruses are blocking your connections.
If you don’t want to turn them off, try adding everything you need to the exceptions.
5) Make sure Hamachi is working, there is a built-in diagnostics.
6) Be sure to check that everyone has the same Hamachi settings.
7) Your nickname in the launcher should preferably be in English, without spaces or other signs, with only one first capital letter.
8) Do not forget to enter the correct password, if any, and the server port.
- Craftopia How to Fix Multiplayer & Coop Working
- Craftopia How to Play Co-op With Friends (Using Hamachi)
- STAR WARS: The Old Republic How to Transfer Folder to Steam Without Reinstalling
- Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition: How to Backup Save Game Files
- Team Fortress 2: How to Customize Sprays