Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a RPG game that you can explore this shattered and corrupted world to uncover its ancient secrets and hidden truths. Primordial affinity is a currency related to skills. here is all about you need to know about primordial affinity.
What is primordial affinity
Primordial affinity is a currency related to skills.
You can use it to increase your skill level by talking to Demetra in town. This is very usefull because leveling skills while fighting require lots of time.
You can also use it to reset your passive skill tree.
How to get Primordial Affinity
You might loot Enneract during your play. Using it allow you to unlock new spell. However, if you already know the spell, it will give you Primordial Affinity.
Enneract bought from Demetra (and probably earned by quest) only give 10 primordial affinity while Enneract looted from mob and chest give 100 primordial affinity.
- If you need Primordial Affinity, you can buy Enneract of spell you already know from Demetra. This will allow you to get 10 Primordial Affinity for 2000 gold.
- If you loot a Enneract, you might want to check if Demetra doesn’t sell the same Enneract. That way you can buy it for 2000 gold and then use the one you looted in order to get 100 Primordial Affinity.
- For this reason, it might be a good idea to buy all Enneract you can from Demetra if you have enough gold, prioriting those of your class.
- As you don’t need skill not from you class, you should stock them in your personnal chest. That way when you get enough money you can buy them (when they are avaible) from Demetra, use the one bought to unlock the skill and then use to one looted to get 100 Primordial Affinity.
- Take That: Lord Mode Guide
- Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem – Abyssal Weaver Build
- Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem – GATE OF FATES Guide
- GemCraft – Frostborn Wrath: Skills & Traits Locations
- Azur Lane: Crosswave – How to Oath a Ship