You will receive these achievements for completing the game (impossible to miss):
Common (additional) achievements
• To obtain this achievement you need to get 5 stars on any of the levels.
• To obtain this achievement you need to complete any level without killing enemies (the “red door” usually opens after killing enemies, so just try to get around this door without killing enemies). Or you can kill the boss without killing the enemies. I got this achievement on the last boss in the game, killing only the boss “heads”.
• To obtain this achievement, you need to complete all the challenges “against the developer.” Challenges unlock after passing levels and in each of the challenges you need to go faster than the developer.
• To obtain this achievement you need to get 5 stars on each of the levels. It is required to complete the levels as quickly as possible and you will receive 5 stars without any problems. I believe that the time is perfectly designed for good progress and none of the levels caused me problems. I completed all levels with “yellow star character” (Q button – change the “character”), the exception is the last level of Demo. To achieve the achievement you need to complete all the challenges, all the demo levels and all the main levels.
• To obtain this achievement you need to turn on the ghost at the levels and overtake him. For example, you can overtake a ghost at the first level.
• To obtain this achievement, you need to fly beyond the “track” at any level. You will die, but immediately get the achievement. The walls at each level are very close and this achievement will not cause problems for you. I passed it at the first level in the game, flying to the top of the screen, as in the screenshot:
Red lines – approximate level boundary.
That’s all we are sharing today in Little Witch Nobeta How to Beat Boss Monica and Dodge Big Fireball Spell, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.