If you play Wild West and Wizards and want to get all achievements, this guide will show you how to unlock 100% acheievment, let’s check it out.
These were the first two achievements I got, both were completed around Edge Town.
Kill your first Boss enemy
Got this by killing Benedict in the Edge Town Cave. Probably would work from killing any other boss you come across as well.
The Family Jewel
Loot a Blue Diamond
Found the first ones on Clive the bandit in Edge Town Cave and one in the Doctor’s building at Edge Town. I think some RNG is involved with finding these. Search chests and any loot from boss/named enemies you defeat and you will eventually find one.
These achievements are straight forward and can be completed by visiting every point of interest shown on the world map in the Desert, Plains and Forest area. You do not have to enter inside any locations, just visit the outside part. Any points of interest that you haven’t visited will be shown with a lock, see screenshot below. Places that you have visited will show as a cave, camp, house, etc.
Discover all the points of interest in the Desert.
Discover all the points of interest in the Plains.
Discover all the points of interest in the Forest.
Discover all the points of interest in the world.
There are two achievements involving your character reaching level 20.
Reach level 20 with a character
Do lots of quests and kill lots of enemies to reach level 20. I had done most of the main and side quests in the Desert and Plains by the time I had reached level 20.
Reach level 20 without dying
The same as Max Level, just don’t die before level 20!
Some tips to help you play cautiously and not die:
- Try to keep your distance when engaging enemies.
- Try not to fight more than 1 or 2 enemies at a time, especially if you are fighting a boss.
- Aim for the head for extra damage.
- Dodge or strafe so that any enemy magic attacks miss you. Magic attacks typically do much more damage than enemy bullets. You can also dodge or strafe so that bullets miss you as well.
- Use cover such as rocks, trees, columns and buildings. Sometimes you can position yourself so that you can hit your enemy, but they can’t hit you behind the cover. Move out of cover to attack and return to cover to reload, heal and dodge magic attacks.
- Equip clothing that increases your toughness. This will increase your total hit points.
- Equip clothing that increases your armour. This will reduce the damage you take.
- Equip clothing that increases your finesse. This will increase chance of doing a critical hit when shooting at enemies. Your guns will make a different noise and shoot a silver/grey tracer when you critical.
- Upgrade your weapons and abilities to deal more damage to enemies. Be careful when upgrading your abilities as it will make them more expensive to use.
- Over level and do quests at higher than the recommended level.
Quest Achievements and Quest List
These two quest achievements that need to be completed with a single character. In version 2020 June 23 of the game there are 98 quests.
Complete 50 quests with a single character.
Complete all quests with a single character.
Below is a table of quests, their start locations and how to start the quest. Some quests may have multiple triggers to start them. Most quests are straightforward and usually some variation of go to this location and get this item or kill this person.
Note: The quest list is in progress and will be tidied up and updated soon
Successfully counter an enemy’s spell.For this achievement you need to learn the Counterspell abiIity. I received the counterspell scroll at the end of the Wizard’s Resurrection Quest. It can also be bought from Forest Town Wizard. Upgrade Counterspell a bit after you learn it. Fight some Evil Eyes east of Marvin’s shop inside the Maze area within the Desert. Keep casting Counterspell on the Evil Eyes until you counter one of their spells and get the achievement. Best to use it when they are casting a spell that takes a few seconds to cast. You could try to use this on enemy Wizards, but they appear to have very quick cast times so you may not hit them with Counterspell while they are casting.
Discover 40 unique abilities on a single characterBelow is a list of abilities I have found so far in the game. Only one unique class ability can be selected once you reach level 20.
List of Abilities:
- Mark Rival (Gunslinger starts with this)
- Hot Lead (Gunslinger starts with this)
- Improve Ammunition (Gunslinger starts with this)
- Shadow Step (unique to Gunslinger)
- Endless Barrage (unique to Gunslinger)
- Fireball (Wizard starts with this)
- Ice Shard (Wizard starts with this)
- Meditate (Wizard starts with this)
- Meteor (unique to Wizard)
- Ice Comet (unique to Wizard)
- Life Steal (Witch Doctor starts with this)
- Orb of Poison (Witch Doctor starts with this)
- Sacrifice Blood (Witch Doctor starts with this)
- Blood is Life (unique to Witch Doctor)
- Bile Bomb (unique to Witch Doctor)
- Resist Heat
- Resist Cold
- Resist Nature
- Vampiric Shot
- Icy Shot
- Venomous Shot
- Explosive Shot
- Hollow Point Shot
- Putrid Shadows
- Nature’s Wrath
- Fire Bolt
- Packed Shot
- Freezing Shard
- Fire Zone
- Cloak of Flames
- Mark of the Mind
- Augment of Agility
- Blessing of Health
- Feign Death
- Winds of Wisdom
- Nature’s Medicine
- Prayer of Healing
- Absorb Fall
- Assassin Creep (Given by wearing the Mask of the Assassin Hat, which can be found on the cave assassin in Edge Town Cave)
Below is a list of where I found certain scrolls and what scrolls are sold at certain shops. Some of the scroll locations may be fixed, others may be RNG.
- Mark of the Mind scroll – found in the Alchemist’s cellar with the key to cellar found in nearby Scorpion Den (Desert)
- Wind of Wisdom scroll – can be found by completing the quest A Wizard’s Orb
- Scroll of Sacrifice Blood – can be found/rewarded by completing the A Forgotten Tome quest.
- Scroll of Mesmerize – Found in Darkwater Prison (Desert)
- Scroll of Blink – Found in Ruins of Jericho (Desert)
- Scroll of Feign Death – Given by Tabitha for completing Gone But Not Forgotten
- Scroll of Explosive Shot – Plains Secret Shop (located near to river half way up the part the river runs East-West)
- Scroll of Nature’s Medicine – Found at the Church of the Divine (Forest). Light the four lanterns outside the church to unlock the case containing the scroll inside.
- Scroll of Snare – Found at Dreafield Cemetery (Forest), press buttons on the following graves in this order to unlock the scroll: Joseph Wells, Leah Wells, Eve Wells and finally Israel Wells.
- Blessing of Health Scroll – Found in Blackwater Asylum (Forest) on a table on the second level
- Scroll of Absorb Fall – Found in Edge Town Cave (Desert). When you enter the cave you will see a large opening in front of you. You will notice a cave within the walls of this opening. Jump into this cave to find the scroll.
- Scroll of Fire Zone – Found in Edge Town Cave (Desert) in Yonder
- Wizard Edge Town: Scroll of Deflect, Mesmerize, Cloak of Flames, Putrid Shadows, Fear
- Wizard Down Town: Scroll of Packed Shot, Scroll of Blink
- Wizard Mountain Town: Scroll of Packed Shot, Scroll of Freezing Shard
- Wizard’s House Shop (located in Deadwood’s NW of the Great Tree): Scroll of Fear
- Desert Secret Shop (located south-east of Abandoned cabin near Mountain Town) – Scroll of Venomous Shot
- Wizard Up Town: Scroll of Deflect, Scroll of Hollow Point
- Wizard Lake Town: Scroll of Deflect, Scroll of Hollow Point
- Plains Secret Shop: Scroll of Explosive Shot (Located North of the Worthless Drunk and near the river)
- Forest Town Wizard: Scroll of Fireball
- Forest Secret Shop: Scroll of Prayer Healing, Orb of Poison Scroll
Bounty Hunter Merchants:
- Rookie Merchant (Desert): Scroll of Icy Shot
- Apprentice Merchant (Desert): Scroll of Vampiric Shot
- Agent Merchant (Plains): Scroll of Fire Bolt
- Hunter Merchant (Plains): Orb of Poison Scroll
- Agent Merchant (Forrest): Scroll of Fire Bolt
- Spymaster Merchant (Forrest): Putrid Shadows Scroll
Equip an epic item.I found my first epic item around level 13/14. Epic items have a purple border.
Equip a legendary item.
You will find a legendary item after you defeat Abaddon’s Shadow in the Forest Wizard Tower, “Abaddon’s Ring”. Equip this item to get the achievement.
Upgrade an item or ability to level 25
Weapons and armour can be upgraded by the Blacksmith in any town. I would suggest upgrading a weapon to level 25 rather than upgrading an ability to level 25 as upgrading a weapon will help towards the “Decked Out” achievement and it is expensive to upgrade anything to level 25.
Once you reach level 20 you should start finding level 20 items. Also once you reach level 20 you should enter the Yonder as this will help you find many level 20 epic weapons and equipment and I think it may increase your chances of finding Radiant and Blinding Orbs of Upgrade. Blinding Orbs of Upgrade can be found on armoured scorpions or sometimes in the chests you pull through from Yonder. They can also sometimes be found by defeating bosses while in Yonder.
It is best to only upgrade level 20 items to 25 to reduce the amount of money and Orbs you need to spend. To upgrade one item from level 20 to level 25 you need 13 Radiant Orbs of Upgrade, 1 Blinding Orb of Upgrade and 9600 gold. The upgrade cost per level is given below.
Level 20 -> 21: 1 x Radiant Orb of Upgrade and 1600 gold
21 -> 22: 3 x Radiant Orb of Upgrade and 1600 gold
22 -> 23: 4 x Radiant Orb of Upgrade and 1600 gold
23 -> 24: 5 x Radiant Orb of Upgrade and 1600 gold
24 -> 25: 1 x Blinding Orb of Upgrade and 3200 gold
Equip level 25 armor pieces in every slot, and at least one level 25 weapon.
For this achievement you need to have one weapon, 2 rings and 4 pieces of armor (one in each slot) at level 25. NOTE that the level 25 weapon needs to be in the left weapon slot to get the achievement.
In total 7 items need to be upgraded to level 25. The total cost of upgrading 7 items from level 20 to level 25 is 91 Radiant Orbs of Upgrade, 7 Blinding Orbs of Upgrade and 67200 gold. This can be a bit of a grind. Recommend playing in Yonder once you reach level 20 to help find enough Orbs and also epic equipment to sell.
Up and At ‘Em
Up and At ‘Em
Defeat Cave Leader Benedict within 3 minutes of starting a new game.In my opinion this is the most challenging achievement in the game. I just managed to get it, taking 174 seconds to beat Cave Leader Benedict.
Gunslinger is the best class to pick to get this as the Gunslinger starts with a repeater and a revolver. I have tried with the Wizard and Witch Doctor, but they both start with only a revolver.
Once you start immediately sprint to the Edge Town Cave, do not do anything else as you don’t have time! It should take you around 1 minute and 50 seconds to reach the cave. I like to take the ladder up to the windmill area, you can start loading your repeater when you activate the ladder to climb it. Ignore the guards at the entrance to the cave and just go straight in, but try to not take too much damage from the guards. Start loading your repeater as you enter the cave.
There are two health potions at the bottom of a book shelf inside the cave near the entrance, grab these on the way through. You could use the Improve Ammunition ability now (set to “1” at the start) to give yourself 10 uncommon revolver bullets.
Jump down the big hole, try to land on the opening with the scroll and then jump down from here to the bottom area. You will take damage on when landing both times so heal yourself with bandages and health potions.
Use your Mark Rival ability (set to Q at the start) on Benedict, then hit him with your Hot Lead ability (set to E at the start) to start the fight. Shoot Benedict, use your abilities on him and remember to heal and dodge.
Once you get Benedict down to around half his hit points use the lever on the wall of the cavern to drop about five meteors on the area. This should kill the bodyguards helping Benedict and drop Benedict’s health very low if you are lucky and enough meteors hit him.
Refer to this thread for further info if you are still stuck:
Kill your first epic boss enemy.Kill the Unearthed Behemoth (see below) to get this. Alternatively you could kill any other boss that has a purple name.
Defeat the Unearthed Behemoth.
The Unearthed Behemoth is located in the northern part of the Desert in a maze area. Recommend fighting it when you are around level 20, though it is not a difficult fight.
To release the Behemoth you need to deactivate the two statues holding it in place. Once that’s done the fight will start. The Behemoth will launch meteors at you, try not to get hit. I recommend moving behind the two columns at the back of the area as the Behemoth will not be able to hit you with meteors there.
Beat the Game
Beat the game.Beat the Abaddon’s Shadow in the Forest Wizard Tower, follow any further quest instructions and talk to Cinco at Edge Shack to get this achievement.
Beat the game with three different classes.
Beat the game with each class, Gunslinger, Wizard and Witch Doctor.
Currently working on this – to be updated
That’s all we are sharing today in Wild West and Wizards 100% Achievement Guide, if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to Buzmarck