For WILD HEARTS players, this guide will show you some tips to increase the rates from getting rewards and make the RNG less tedious.
Tips and Tricks
You can use two skills; Acquisition Art and Connoisseur
Acquisition Art: increases the amount of materials gained from a quest.
Connoisseur: increases the chance of finding rare materials from a quest.
With the following bonus the final % resultis will be:
21% from Acquisition Art and 20% Connoisseur with 5% Axial Foil
31% Acquisition Art and 10% Connoisseur with 5% Axial Foil
Here’s a list of some items in game that grants some %:
- Frozen Fort Gauntlets and Frozen Fort Hakama both increase your Acquisition Art by 5% each.
- Harvest Canyon Gauntlets and Harvest Canyon Hakama increase your Connoisseur by 5% each.
- Every weapon class has a X of Nature’s Splendor on the bottom left of the tree one branch away from its final boss counterpart, consisting of both 10% Acquisition Art and 10% Connoisseur.
Foods to improve Acquisition Art:
- Spiral Fern: 3% Acquisition Art 5% Axial Foil (Increases stamina loss) , Food cost: 35
- Dried Spiral Fern: 6% Acquisition Art, Food cost: 55
- Smoked Dried Spiral Fern: 8% Acquisition Art, Food cost: 55
Some Talismans give bonus too that myself didn’t get yet but i think it’s possible.
- WILD HEARTS Food Calculator Guide
- WILD HEARTS How to Turn off Screen Reader
- WILD HEARTS How to Fix Performance Issue
- WILD HEARTS Unofficial Performance Fixes Guide
- WILD HEARTS All Tsukumo on the Harugasumi Way Map