For Warhammer 40,000: Darktide players who have the problem of low FPS, this guide will show you how to fix it by modifying your config file
It Seems like Ray Tracing is always enabled, although it seems to be off in the ingame settings.
1.Set all graphics options to off/low in the game. (DLSS on balanced or w/e)
2.Close the game and open %appdata%\Fatshark\Darktide\user_settings.config using notepad.
3.Make sure the following settings are set like this:
rt_checkerboard_reflections = false
rt_light_quality = false
rt_mixed_reflections = false
rt_particle_reflections_enabled = false
rt_reflections_enabled = false
rt_shadow_ray_multiplier = 0
rt_transparent_reflections_enabled = false
rtxgi_enabled = false
rtxgi_scale = 0
4.Once this is done you should notice a big FPS bump that’s more inline with what you’d expect with your setup. You can tweak any settings you want ingame, just don’t touch the RTX ones.
- Warhammer 40,000: Darktide Ultimate Ancient Hardware Guide
- Warhammer 40000: Darktide How to Get a Massive FPS Boost
- Warhammer 40000: Darktide How To Fix The Loading Screen
- Warhammer 40,000: Darktide How to Activate Weapon Special Action
- Warhammer 40,000: Darktide Marksman Ammo Reserve Issue Guide