If you play Vampyr and want to get every ending of the game, this guide describes how to get every ending of the game, therefore, it has a lot of spoilers. Let’s check it out.
Good Ending 1
To get this ending its necessary to:
- Cure all district residents as possible;
- Not kill any district resident, that is, don’t “Embrace” anyone;
- Charm Dorothy Crane;
- Spare Sean Hampton;
- Not kill the priest on the fight against Mary;
- Charm Aloysius Dawson;
- Spare McCullum;
- Let Edgar Swansea die.
If a resident turn into a skal you can kill them.
Good Ending 2
This ending is a variation of the first one, you will get it if you kill a resident or turn someone.
*haven’t yet tested to be sure of how many can be killed before you get the next ending, will be updating this guide.
Ps: If you choose to embrace Sean Hampton the whole district will die, keeping you from getting this ending. He is the only pillar that can cause this.
Bad Ending 1
To get this ending you can just do whatever and kill district residents, just don’t have all of them as hostile. Try not to kill every “main” character, spare or charm some of them.
How I got this ending:
- Charmed Dorothy Crane;
- Embraced Sean Hampton (that caused the death of everyone on his district);
- Embraced the priest;
- Charmed Aloysius Dawson;
- Spared McCullum;
- Embraced Edgar Swansea;
- Embraced a district resident.
Bad Ending 2
That’s all we are sharing today in Vampyr Guide of All Endings (2 Good Endings, 2 Bad Endings), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to N
- Satellite: All Endings Guide
- Earthworms: Different Endings Guide
- TAISHO x ALICE episode 1: Endings Guide
- Wolfenstein Youngblood: All Concept Package Locations
- Beneath steel clouds: Walkthrough for All Endings