For Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt players who want to add extra keybind, this guide will explain how to add extra keybinds to 1 action
Navigate to : %localappdata% – Tiger – Settings – Open InputBindings in Notepad
Above the marked area you’ll see the default “Jump”.
Copy and paste and remember to line up the code!
If you are like me and want Jump on ScrollWheelDown you can use a nifty little software called X-mouse Button Control and remap “ScrollWheelDown” to f.ex “+” or any desired key.
“Mouse Wheel” works for other inputs such as interact etc but not for “Jump” ( Blank Space between Mouse and Wheel )
IMPORTANT! – Make the file “Read Only” before launching the game.
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt Resonance Guide (Simple & Straight Forward)
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt How to Fix Anti-Cheat Launch Error
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt Optimization Guide
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt Story & Intel Octahedron Collectibles for Season 1
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt Weapon Tier List Ranking Guide