For Untrusted new players, this guide will explain to you, what to claim and what not to claim for absolute new players. Let’s check it out.
HEY NEW PEOPLE
DO YOU WANNA HAVE FUN? Of course you do! So what qualifies as fun? Not dying immediately due to claiming an evil class publicly. What classes to claim isn’t immediately obvious unless you go through and read each specific class in the class menu which you can open by hitting F1 on your keyboard or your class icon in the upper left.
NEVER CLAIM THESE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES PUBLICLY
These roles are considered bad for Netsec and will get you voted out of the game.
- Agent Leader
- Field Agent
- Any Mole class
- Rival Hacker
- Bounty Hunter
- Resentful Criminal
- Runaway Snitch
These classes generally are bad to fake claim and should be avoided
- CCTV Specialist (Very hard to pull off)
- Improvised Hacker (YOU CAN NEVER START OUT AS THIS CLASS)
- Blackhat (Unless you’re Agent Leader and are good at the game)
- Operation Leader (Unless you’re sociopath and again good at the game)
- Enforcer (Rather difficult to reliably fake their escort and if you’re field agent they’ll get immediately arrested afterward, blowing your cover)
These claims are generally better and easier to fake for new players
- Inside Man (Make sure you append some node number in your logbook when you use inside knowledge or dumpster dive)
- Network Specialist
- Social Engineer
- Analyst (If you’re a class that has midnight meeting and can connect to the topology)
That’s all we are sharing today in Untrusted Claiming Roles for Newbies, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to TLFP
- Untrusted Strategy Guide for Agents
- Untrusted Strategy Guide for Neutrals
- XCOM: Chimera Squad – How to Replace Agent Ranks
- Phoenix Point: Year One Edition All Classes, Combinations & Creator Achievement
- Sigma Theory: How to Complete the Sigma Research