This game is about unpacking a life and figuring out what you want to keep and what you need to let go of. if you don’t want to grind, here is a 100% saves to download to use. you can replay any level without completing all levels.
Updated December 2022 | We checked for new Unpacking Saves
- This save file below is only for the Steam version.
- Back up Your own saves before you are adding.
- If you want to share your saves, please leave a comment and sent your saves via Email, and we will add them to your credits.
100% Walkthrough and Collectibles Save Game
The game passed on version 1.3. You can replay any level with the save game below.
Save Game Location:
- C:\Users\your name/AppData\LocalLow\Witch Beam
Important! – Make sure the game is not running.
- Download the following .rar file (Unpacking_save.rar) via the link below.
- Unpack it and place all the files into your saved game location above.
- Start the game.
Size: 685 Kb
Note: If the download link below is broken, please let me know.
Unpacking 100% Save Download & Installation FAQs
Is the Save Game Safe and Useful?
Yes, It allows you to start the game from any level and can help you save some unnecessary playtime.
Does the game (Steam Version) auto-save?
Yes, it auto-saves and you can also force a save by pulling up the menu!
How Many Levels are in the Game?
There is a total of 8 levels.
How Many Hours is the game?
About 4-5 hours.