For Total War: WARHAMMER III players who want to change artwork in game, this guide will explain how to change it.
The Nitty Gritty
So, you’re tired of seeing the same artwork? Don’t worry internet people. I got you covered.
- Step 1 = Right Click (your middle finger) the artwork.
- Step 2 = Go to “Manage”, then “Set custom artwork”.
- Step 3 = Choose any artwork you like from your folders and you’re done. Official or fan-made. Just be sure it’s relatively rectangle.
- Step 4 = Right Click (your middle finger) the artwork where you click on “PLAY GAME”.
- Step 5 = You can custom set the background, just be sure it’s a long horizontal rectangle. You can set a custom logo, just be sure the picture is square. It may help if your logo is a “PNG” file…but you don’t need it to be. It just won’t look as good…unless you created a really cool logo.
- Total War: WARHAMMER III How to Fix the Blur
- Total War: WARHAMMER III How to Get Unlockable Characters (Boris Ursus & Be’lakor)
- Total War: WARHAMMER III List of Chaos Gods’ Preferred Resources
- Total War: WARHAMMER III Immortal Empires No More Attrition Immunity for AI
- Total War: WARHAMMER III Initial Optimization Guide