For Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands players who have encountered a bug where they become trapped on the Overworld map after the tutorial area, this guide will help you out.
While watching my partner play the game on her PC, I noticed a cutscene started playing when she reached the Overworld that didn’t occur during my numerous attempts to fix the problem. I also realised that the company logos weren’t loading when I started up the game either.
Which clued me in; the video not loading must be what was blocking my progress.
There’s a codec file that I’ve been using on my PC’s for over 12 years now, called Shark007. Its never failed to load anything I’ve thrown at it… and installing it on my new PC completely fixed the Overworld soft lock issue for me.
- Click THIS LINK[www.majorgeeks.com] and download the codec
- Other codecs may work, but this is the one I’ve always used
- Install the codec. You shouldn’t need to change any settings
- RESTART YOUR PC or you may get a fatal error message in-game
- Load up Wonderlands, and continue your save
- The Overworld video should now play, and you should be able to progress
That’s all we are sharing today in FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE How to Fixed Stutter without Compromising DX12, HDR, etc., if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author No Word Count
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands How to Fix Texture Streaming
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands How to Remove Intro Videos
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands SHiFT Codes Guide
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Beginner Tips for New Players
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Elemental Damage (Explained)