For achievement hunters of Thymesia, this is an 100% guide to get all of the achievements with some tips and tricks.
First are the easy achievements
- Test Ride – Reave a plague weapon for the first time. Basically just use your fully charged claw on an enemy.
- Take a break – Use the bonfire I mean beacon.
- Memory Interrupted – Let your health reach 0.
- Darkness!!! – Finish the tutorial.
- Start Recalling – Enter a mission (Sea of Trees would be the only one).
- It’s mine now! – Unlock a plague weapon by getting shards from enemies, just keep playing the game and you’ll unlock it easily.
- Alchemist – Fully upgrade a potion. I fully upgraded the basic potion. The cost gets higher so save up your upgrade materials.
- Weapon Master – Fully upgrade a plague weapon. Should be easy, I fully upgraded the spear/halberd and the greatsword, but the shards drop frequently enough that you shouldn’t have any issues.
- Odur – Sea of Trees
- The Hanged Queen – Royal Garden
- God of the Fools – Sea of Trees Sub mission 3
- Mutated Odur – Sea of Trees Sub mission 4
- Varg – Hermes Fortress
- Urd – Hermes Fortress Sub mission 1
- Corvus – Sea of memories
- Sea of Trees (5 missions)
- Royal Garden (4 missions)
- Hermes Fortress (3 missions)
- Sea of Memories (1 mission)
- Completed Memory – Complete all the missions and sub missions.
- Power of Vile Blood – Fool’s God core and Sound of the Abyss core.
- Blessing of Pure Blood – Urd core and Varg core.
- Harmonized Force – Mutated Odur core and Hanged Queen core.
- Power of Cleansing – Mutated Odur core and Hanged Queen core. Keep holding the
button/joystick to move up during the cutscene.
- Chaotic Power – Combine any two cores that don’t make an ending.
- Memory Seeker – Get all the endings.
- Piece of Cake – Kill a boss without using potions. Easiest boss for me was Varg, also good practice for:
- YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!! – “Kill” Varg in the tutorial. Just parry his combo attacks and hit him with your claw once. Rinse and repeat. (you can also make a backup of your save right before fighting him in case you die so you don’t have to re-do the entire tutorial)
- Lord of Plague – Unlock all plague weapons. Should be easy if you do every sub mission. Some of the weapons are dropped by bosses but I didn’t need to farm any. (unless you want to fully upgrade them)
- Herb Gatherer – Get all the potion ingredients. You should get most of them by playing the game. Oregano was the only one I had left, which was easy to farm by going into the first Sea of Trees mission and farming the shield + axe guys. Video demonstrating the farm:
- Is this Alchemy? – Craft a potion recipe. Use the guide below.
- Plague Doctor – Craft all the potion recipes. Here’s a link to the recipes.
- Rolling Required Ahead – Break 1000 barrels 😔😔😔 Easiest way I found was going to the second bonfire I mean beacon in Sub Mission 1 of Sea of Trees and farming the barrels there. Put on a podcast or this playlist and have fun.
- Peak Performance – Reach max level 😔😔😔I just farmed the final boss.
- Good Listener – Collect all lore. Here’s a good guide on how to do this:
- Memory Weaver – Collect all story bits. This one might be bugged since you can get it without getting all of the story bits? Just keep re-fighting the final boss and getting the endings (that’s how i did it anyway) If not here’s a video guide:
It is out of order BUT:
This screenshot has all of the story bits unlocked, so you can just swap between this and the video.
I hope you got all the story bits in the tutorial.
- The Great Collector – Collect all entries in the collection. You should get this buy doing the Plague Doctor, Good Listener, and Memory Weaver achievements.
- Thymesia – Get every other achievement.