For Thriving City: Song players, this guide will show you a series of layout with a steady and efficient production, let’s check it out.
– They drop wood in the closest storage (lumber cabin or warehouse)
– When they drop their wood, they go back into the cabin before going to plant or cut trees.
– When a lumberjack cut a tree, the game roll a dice (1 to 4) to give the number of woods harvested.
Actual bug : Sometimes, lumberjack plant a tree on a tile where there is already a tree. The tile is reset with a new tree.
About coal mine : Coal mine are more efficient near a lumber cabin. In basic stats, a lumber cabin can provide two coal mine. (If output > 100+ woods) And you get a bunch of extra woods for building stuff.
Steady production of woods with output of 105 to 120 woods.
– The roads can be replace by industrial building or farmlands/plot.
– The tiles chosen are fertile lands. (Didn’t try on lower fertility)
– Irrigation and water well doesn’t seem to have an impact of trees.
– Without the 4 warehouses on the edge, the production is less efficient due to travel time.