If you play the Hunter: Call of the Wild, this is a fully comprehensive guide covering everything you need to know when identifying a possible diamond animal. Let’s check it out.
-Possible diamond track weight ranges on every species currently in the game.
-Highest difficulty on every animal.
-Minimum diamond trophy score for, once again; every. single. animal currently in the
-All weapon classes needed for every species.
-What callers you need to be able to call in ‘callable’ species in each reserve.
-A usable achievement-like diamond checklist system for every reserve.
-And finally; All of this compiled in beautifully streamlined, organised and easy to
ONE IN THE SPREADSHEET, DOESN’T MEAN THE ANIMAL IS A DEFINITELY
DIAMOND. IT MEANS THE ANIMAL MIGHT BE A DIAMOND, AND SO, IS
WORTH TRACKING DOWN!2. IF YOU FIND A TRACK WHICH IS BIGGER THAN A GIVEN ‘DIAMOND TRACK’ IT
MIGHT BE A MAX WEIGHT ANIMAL OR IF IT IS A WHITETAIL, A ‘GREAT ONE’.
3. THE GUIDE IS IN METRIC, THE OPTIMAL AND OBJECTIVELY BETTER UNIT
How to Use
1. Get a gmail account you buffoon.
2. Click the Link
3. Press copy (the blue button).
That’s all we are sharing today in theHunter: Call of the Wild Complete Diamond Weight & Score Index (All Reserves), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- theHunter: Call of the Wild Lodge Inventory Overview Guide
- theHunter: Call of the Wild All New Animal Location Maps (High Resolution)
- theHunter: Call of the Wild Animal Movement Predicting Guide
- theHunter: Call of the Wild Need Zones, Class, Difficulty and Diamonds Guide
- theHunter: Call of the Wild All Info COTW Sheet (Medal Requirements, Fur Types, Rarity)