Here is a walkthrough and guidance for completing the game and obtaining 100% achievements!
- Start a new game.
Achievement: The Adventure Continues…
- Knock on the door on the right.
- Try to turn on the TV.
- Interact with Albert’s chair.
- Open your inventory and right-click on the TV magazine.
- Watch TV.
Achievement: Just a Dream…
- Walk to the right and pick up the dirty shoe.
- Follow the path and enter the facility.
- Open your inventory and give the golden coin to the security demon.
- Pick up the ticket.
- Try to walk through the detector twice.
- Go to the tour platform.
Achievement: The Number of the Beast
Note: Random, depends on the whale in the background. Re-enter the area to spawn different whales.
- Use your TSD on Bessie.
- Talk with the baron and exhaust all dialog options.
- Pick up the junk on the very left.
- Go back to the depature area and walk to the right.
- Head to the stairwell and interact with the keypad. Correct code: 5682
Achievement: Excellent Security Measures
- Enter the upper floor and head to the office.
- Pick up the balled up paper from one of the green chairs.
- Talk with the headless clerk and exhaust all dialog options.
- Find a pen in the bottom right corner.
- Head back to the departure area.
- Interact with the yellow vending machine on the right.
- Use the junk on the vending machine.
Achievement: Cleanliness Cadet!
- Use both, the rubbish and the trash on the vending machine.
Achievement: Germ General!
- Go back to the office and give the postcard to the headless clerk.
- Give her the pen.
- Combine the love letter and the box of chocolates.
- Give the gift to the information clerk in the departure area.
Achievement: French Fancies
- Interact with the walkie talkie. Pick:
- The manager wants to see you.
- Leave the area through the left and get your trolley back.
- Head back to the office upstairs and speak with the clerks.
- Use the remote haunting device on yourself.
- Combine the mortal coil with the skeleton arm.
- Combine the skeleton arm with the stick.
Achievement: Quality Back Scratcher
- Head to the tour platform, downstairs.
- Use the scratcher on Bessie.
Achievement: Sweet Relief
- Pick up the litter (next to the bridge).
- Enter the pagoda.
- Use the TSD with the switchboard and let Bessie fly to the whale platform.
- Go outside and leave through the far left.
- Walk downstairs twice, and navigate to the whale platform.
- Use the remote haunting device on Doris.
- Pick up Dave’s arm.
Achievement: Sorry, Captain
- Head back to the pagoda and give the arm to Dave, the skeleton man.
- Give both the pen and the ticket to Dave.
Achievement: MY PARENTS DID THEIR BEST
- Now, go back to the office and give the complainment letter to one of the clerks.
- Deliver the news to Dave.
- Find the clerk and Dave in the departure area. Talk with them.
Achievement: Management Will Hear Of My Peril!
- Now, the upper floor of the facility is available. Go upstairs twice.
- DON’T interact with the door, yet. Instead, go to the left and find garbage.
- Go downstairs to the vending machine.
- Give both the litter and the garbage to the machine.
Achievement: Captain CRAaP/S!
- Head back to the new area and interact with the door.
- Try to climb the ladder.
Achievement: Case no. 964D
- Pick up the bucket.
- Use the bucket on the hook.
- Interact with the window.
Achievement: Unleash The Dragon
- As Norb, use the headset on Norb.
Achievement: Best Friends v.2
- Fly to the left, then all the way down.
- Speak wih the ferryman. Ask him for help.
- Fly up and to the very left, to the garden. Enter the pagoda.
- Interact with the red trolley.
- Talk with Larry and suggest to help him with the report.
- Use the report on Norb. Pick:
- Give the report to Larry.
Achievement: …And gets his paperwork in on time!
- Take the red trolley.
- Interact with the switchboard and repeat the codes:
- 1 – Dip dip dip dip…
- 2 – Da duh da…
- 3 – Bwah…
- 4 – Da-uh…
- 5 – Zz-du dah…
- 6 – Dab dup dap…
- 7 – Dap-zz…
- 8 – Duh duh duh…
- 9 – Buh bah…
Achievement: Real Dragon Work
- Leave the pagoda and talk with Bessie.
- Fly to the left and talk with the baron.
- Give the rope to the baron.
- Fly back to Doris’ cell and use the other side of the rope on the window.
- As Doris, use the hook on the rope.
Achievement: The Tale of Doris and The Dragon
Note: Currently broken.
- Stigmatized Property: Hints for Those Who Might be Stuck
- Firewood: Walkthrough and 100% Achievement
- Corpse Party 2: Dead Patient – Walkthrough With All Collectibles
- Clam Man: Walkthrough and Achievement Guide
- Football Game: All Achievements Guide