If you are trying to play THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV, but you have a low end PC, this guide will show you how to get a higher FPS, let’s check it out.
My PC specs
GPU: Intel HD 4600
RAM: 8GB DDR3
Unreal Engine Crash Issue
How to fix UE4 crashing
And then in Launch Option, type the command “-dx11”
Tweaking the game
Download the mods in this guide:
Just download potatokofxv-pack-10.zip is ok.
And then you should extract them to Unverum. For the details, just read the guide.
Method 1: Disable Fullscreen Optimization (Only in Windows 10)
Go to your KOF15 local files. (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV)
Right click the KOFXV_Steam.exe and go to properties.
This can let you gain 3-5fps.
Method 2: Disable Steam Overlay
Click Manage, and go to Properties.
This can let you gain about 5-10fps
- THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV How to Enable V-Sync
- THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV How to Assign Spacebar& Arrow Keys for Keyboard
- THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV Better Performance Configurations
- THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV How to Fix Control Issues
- THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV Throw & Grab Guide