For The Front players who are not comfortable with the default FOV, this guide will show you How to Set FOV for Solo Game.
Like many people, I have the problem that the FOV doesn’t fit, and as long as the developers didn’t include a FOV setting, there was a Tutorial that said you should insert a line into your Engine or GameUserSettings, but that didn’t work for me. That’s why I found a Solution (for myself) today and would like to share it with you. I’m currently playing on Version 1.0.4 build -33800
As soon as I’m in the Solo game, I switch to the English keyboard in Windows and now I can open the console with “^” (under the ESC key) and set my FOV with the command “fov 110”. After that, I switch back to my default keyboard layout.Unfortunately I have to enter this every time I start the game, but it’s better than before. I hope it works for you too 🙂
- The Front Private Dedicated Server Hosting Guide
- The Front How to Fix Your Dedicated Servers Resource Gathering
- The Front Basic Guide for Farming
- The Front Full Map List with All Filters
- The Front Host Dedicated Server Using WindowsGSM