For The Ascent players who’s using DX12, you might have encountered the problem of stuttering, and this guide provides a possible solution for you to fix the stuttering problem, let’s check it out.
How to Fix Stuttering For DX12
- Click on the Windows Start Menu, search for Exploit Protection and open it.
- In the new window click on the Program Settings tab
- Click + Add Program to Customize
- Select Exact File Path
- Navigate to \steamapps\common\The Ascent\TheAscent\Binaries\Win64\ and select TheAscent-Win64-Shipping.exe
- In the window that appears scroll down to Control Flow Guard
- Check in Override System Settings, turn the setting off, then click Apply.
Hope this helps!
That’s all we are sharing today in The Ascent How to Fix Stuttering For DX12, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author lugubriousmoron
- The Ascent How to Fix Ultrawide Monitors FOV
- The Ascent How to Disable the Intro
- The Ascent How to Solve Corrupted Save File
- The Ascent How to Transfer Game Pass Save to Steam
- The Ascent Lost and Found Side Mission Guide