For Tale of Immortal (鬼谷八荒) english-speaking players, this is a basic introduction to game mechanics and progression. Let’s check it out.
Fairly typical stuff. Note that the “SAVE” and “LOAD” buttons are buggy for many players. The Dev Plans and the Public Service Announcements are in Chinese. I can translate them upon request.Like many other games, the Achievements that you unlock will open access to more content in the game, i.e., more Innate Qualities that you can roll and select in Character Creation.
Press on an empty one to create your character. I’ve translated the various kinds of information that can be found on your “Character ID.”
This game offers a wide range of difficulties. I recommend Normal for first-time players, and Extreme for those looking to SAVE/LOAD on a regular basis. Infernal/Chaos are for the hard-core players who want to beat the game on the hardest settings.
working in progress
- Craftopia How to Change Language to English
- Guardian Legend: How to Switch English Version
- The Scroll Of Taiwu: English Mods Collection
- Immortal Taoists Redeem Codes (January 2021)
- Shattered – Tale of the Forgotten King Save File Location Guide