Here is the guide on how to use console commands in Sunrider: Liberation Day – Captain’s Edition.
How to turn console commands on
Sorry there aren’t any pictures to help you guys with I can figure this out but not how to screenshot :P. Also I’m sorry if this beaks your game I did this in one try and nothing went wrong with it.
There are two ways to get to were you need to be.
1. Go to your Steam Library and find Sunrider Liberation Day. Right click on it and choose properties. Go to local files and browse them, or go to your c drive is or were ever you have your steam installed to and find Sunider that way. Mine is D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Sunrider Liberation Day.
2. After that click on the folder game. D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Sunrider Liberation Day\game. Find the file options. Could be options.rpy mine is in a notpad format so i can’t see the if it has .rpy after it or not. Open it in any text editing software you have(notepad is perfectly fine) and find config.developer = False. ONLY highlight False or delete it Don’t highlight or delete any spaces around it your game WILL break and you’d have to fix it yourself :p. Change the False into a True(capital T is important idk why but it is). Save the word document nothing special has to happen I belive. I could be wrong sense I all ready messed around with the last game.
3. If it worked you should be able to launch the game and when it gets to the main screen just press Shift+o and it should open up the consle. To leave the consle type exit and press enter.
BM.money = #
BM.intel = #
Shift+p during a battle makes it a victory, or kills off all the ships/ryders for the story to progress during battle.
- Sunrider: Liberation Day – Captain’s Edition 18+ Guide
- Portal 2: How to Upload a Hammer Map to the Workshop
- Nine Parchments: Cheat Code to Unlock All Characters
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – How to Skip the Loading Intro Video Before the Main Menu
- XCOM: Chimera Squad – How to Enable the Console Mode