For Subverse players, if you what to transfer you save and this guide will show you how to transfer save data across computers, let’s check it out.
The only section you ever need
1. Head to
and copy the Saved folder to your USB stick / Cloud / phone
2. Now go to another computer, same route, if the path does not exist, just create the Subverse folder.
3. Paste the content you just coped.
4. Voila. ♥♥♥♥ Demi now.
You can also selectively sync the folder with your favourite cloud storage solutions, this way you can seamlessly play Subverse at work and home.
- Subverse How to Save the Progress
- Subverse How to Unlock the Camera
- Subverse How to Start Revenge of the Red
- Subverse How to Fix Can’t Move in WarChess
- Subverse PP (Pooter Points) C.E Adress for All Waifus