For Subverse players, if you are trying to figure out how to save the game, since there is no obvious saving indicator in the game, this guide will explain how.
How to Save
This game doesn’t give you a clear save indicator of where and how to save in this game.
When you enter the pause menu with the ESC key for the first part of the game, it will show you a Save Button at the bottom, but you will often find out that you can save manually in some particular area.
But, you don’t need to worry about losing your progress, since the game will save automatically as you complete a section, which means you can stop playing at the start of a story section, and knowing that you are going back to this part when you play again. Entire story segments can also be skipped if you wish to get through them quickly.
- Subverse How to Transfer Save Data Across Computers
- Subverse How to Start Revenge of the Red
- Subverse How to Unlock the Camera
- Subverse How to Get All P.A.N.D.O.R.A Scenes (Taron Patch)
- Subverse How to Fix Can’t Move in WarChess