For Street Fighter 6 players, this guide will show you a simple way to probably fix your performance in this game, let’s check out how.
You need to
- Right click on game in steam library > Manage > Local files
- Open config.ini with text editor.
- Change value of UpscaleType= to UpscaleType=None and save.
Now upscaling is disabled.
That’s all we are sharing today in Street Fighter 6 How to Fix Performance, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author VHS_Varg
- Street Fighter 6 How to Increase Resolution Scale to 200% and Overall Image Quality
- Street Fighter 6 Kudos Earn on Fighting Ground Arcade Mode
- Street Fighter 6 General Guide (Backup, Avator and More)
- Street Fighter 6 World Tour Gift Database Guide
- Street Fighter 6 How to Switch to Classic Controls