If you play Story of Season: Friends of Mineral Town and your game won’t start because of the DLL missing error, this guide will show you how to fix it, let’s check it out.
Fix for Game not Start
2. Start the game, select 2nd option
3. Click “Save & Launch” from the config window to start the game
3. If you get the error about missing msvcp140.dll and vcruntime140.dll, you got the same problem as me.
4. Uninstall all Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, no matter what years, x86 or x 64. All of it.
5. Install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, both x86 & x64 from Here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ae/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloadsThat’s what I do and now the game started to run on my Surface Laptop 3
If you get the error about missing XAudio2_9.dll, following here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/978780/discussions/0/2645252442222948184/
If you get no error, there isn’t fix for it yet. Contact the dev
That’s all we are sharing today in Story of Season: Friends of Mineral Town Fix for Game not Start (DLL Missing Error), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection Not Starting (Missing Sidebar)
- Satisfactory How to Fix Crashing on Startup
- Microsoft Flight Simulator How to Fix TrackIR
- Mafia II: Definitive Edition How to Fix Missing XINPUT1_4.DLL
- Persona 4 Golden How to Fix Doesn’t Meet Minimum Requirements Error