Allows you to upload animated workshop images without the 2 MB restriction, as well as broken image icons.
This new method allows you to upload animated workshops that are larger than the old 2 MB limit. ⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Visit this link in a browser: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/edititem/767/3/
- Right click anywhere, inspect elements, and go to the console tab.
- Paste this code in the console and press enter:$J(‘[name=”appid”]’).val(“241100″);$J(‘[name=”consumer_app_id”]’).val(“241100″);$J(‘[name=”visibility”]’).val(“0”);$J(‘[name=file_type]’).val(’11’);
- Close the console, fill out the page, and click save.
- Ignore the text at the top of the next page, you’ve successfully uploaded your animation.
- Go ahead and redo the steps for whatever other workshop artwork you want to upload.
- Portal 2: How to Upload a Hammer Map to the Workshop
- Mindustry: Schematic Usage Guide
- Roblox One Punch Reborn Redeem Codes (December 2020)
- Box Kid Adventures: How to Use Constructor
- Battle Royale Tycoon: How to Creat VIP Mods