In this guide, I hope to discuss three important and somewhat inter-related topics:
- The ”mathematically most profitable way” to increase your coin multiplier.
- A way to ”have fun” playing Split or Steal if you’re bored.
- Why there is a need for the ‘Disable/Enable Doubler!’ button.
Hope the guide helps everyone!
Allow me to extend my warmest greetings to all of you, my beloved readers!
Many of my colleagues have written numerous guides explaining stuff like concepts of the game, gameplay strategies, ”meta gameplay” and similar topics. My sincerest gratitude to all of the other guide writers, some of them have really put in effort. If you haven’t already, you should check out some of the other guides before this one.
This guide is mainly aimed at explaining the parts of Split or Steal that I personally feel the other guides have left out. It’s about ”reading between the lines”, and breaking free from the mental shackles of ”Karma” and ‘Big Number Grinding’.
Disclaimer: Warning – I am not responsible for any loss of I.Q. points and/or brain-cells that you may experience as a result of reading this guide partially and/or in its entirety. Read at your own risk. Please contact your medical professional and/or therapist to find out if reading this guide is right for you.
Important Links to Keep Saved
Before we dive right into the important topics, there are some helpful links all of you should be made aware of.
RootPewPewPew is the developer(as of now, the sole developer, if I’m not mistaken?) behind Split or Steal. Unlike most of the other games we’re probably playing, Split or Steal is made by one man, who puts in a huge amount of effort. And it’s not like he’s making a lot of profit on this game. The way I see it, you spend X amount of money on a movie ticket, and that lasts less than 3 hours. If you’re clocking in a lot of hours in this game, and you’re financially stable, you may as well donate something to him, right?
If you plan on buying Artefact Grants, subscribe to his Patreon! You get TWO artefact grants instead of just one. Twice the profits, maximum stonks! You also get discord server roles and so much gratitude.
Fun Fact: I once heard him in a discord voice chat, he has a proper Northern-UK accent. When he says ”HQ”, he’s not saying it as ”Aich-Kew” he says it aloud as ”Haich-Kew’. When he says the letter ”H”, he adds an ”h sound” at the beginning of it.
Majority of the game’s community and playerbase is on Discord. If you’re not a member, do consider registering. A huge part of Split or Steal is the social aspect, you’re missing out on a great community and a lot of fun if you’re not on Discord!
The official RootPew Split or Steal Discord can be found by clicking on the ”Discord” button below chat. It is just the right balance between fun community and spiiicy memes.
So, the above link is outdated as of now, but I’m sure it’ll be fixed soon. It’s a handy guide containing a lot of the game’s numbers and data such as building bonuses, org database and so forth. It’s really useful for newbies trying to find an org to join. The discord #find-an-org channel also works.
The person responsible for it is a really cool guy. To protect their identity and give them some much-deserved privacy, we’ll refer to them as ”Juliet123237”.
That’s a nice calculator for the player that’s played the game long enough to be focused on artefacts. It’s created by a dedicated Pokémon OG theme-song singer, Cas Bekhuis. Send him some love for making such an important tool for the community to use!
The mods banned his in-game name(Bekhoes) because it has the word ”hoes” in it. :crab: CASBEKHOES :crab: #JusticeForCas
So, a few of the game’s players have gotten together and made some important calculations. That link contains a tl;dr version at the beginning, and the actual mathematical calculations below it.
You know I had to do it to ’em. SorryNotSorry
The Mathematically ”Most Profitable” Way to Earning Artefacts: The New Meta
I often get asked the above question, so let me explain what the ”100% accurate” way to earning artefacts is.
Fun Fact: It doesn’t depend on your coin multiplier, at all.
So, let’s look at the top in-game artefact organisation right now. At the time of authoring this guide, I’m looking at the ‘Rankings’ Leaderboard ”Artefacts” ”Organisation” section. A group with a name similiar to ”Avoid” is currently at rank 1, with 4,228 artefacts earned in the last week. Second place is an org with a name similar to ”Steal Org Steal”, they earned 3467 artefacts last week. That’s quite a big difference, right?
You probably think it’s impossible for one player to overcome the massive number of artefacts that ”Avoid” earns, but let me explain how you can do so!
If your coin multiplier is 415 or above, then each artefact is 60,000,000(Sixty Million). That means in terms of money, the org with a name similiar to ”Avoid” is earning quite a bit!
But there’s a way to earn more than that. See, ”Avoid” completed 1,417 tier 10 runs last week. If each run takes around 3 minutes(pretty conservative number?) that means they spent 4,215 minutes playing(approximately?). That’s 70.85 hours. 2.95 days of non-stop grinding. THIS ONLY COUNTS THE SUCCESSFUL TIER 10 RUNS! If we count the amount of times they got stolen from in high stakes, it’s much higher!
Most countries offer a minimum wage, so if you get a part-time job you can easily buy artefact grants and out-earn them. The new meta is part-time job. If you’re trying to go for the maximum profits, try getting a good education(Ph.D.) in a well-paying field and you can easily buy lots of Artefact Grants and become ”Juliet123237” overnight. Also, RootPewPewPew gets the money he deserves. Everyone wins.
Too long; didn’t read – Part Time Job Meta.
Most people have two kidneys, but can survive with only one. Kidneys fetch a good price on the black market. I am not encouraging any illegal activity, just stating this fact randomly
A Way to ”Have Fun” Playing Split or Steal
There will come a time when you realise that you’re bored of the usual ”style” of playing.
Click split. Hope the other person chooses split. Try to reach high stakes. Start stealing, maybe? Try to farm as much profit as you can.
The above strategy works, but it can get pretty boring sometimes. It also faces many problems.
Look at that disgusting cretin. He goes by many names, most of them are too vulgar for me to post in this Christian Minecraft Server. He is colloquially known as ”Default Daniel” or ”Default”.
He is a filthy thing, is he not? Pathetic facial expression. He’s got a stubble, why isn’t he well-groomed? Did he forget to shave? I bet he also forgets other common forms of personal-hygiene. He stands with a slouch, he clearly never grew up in a Catholic school learning to walk while balancing books on his head. His hands are awkwardly at his side like he’s too unsure of what to do with them. The only good thing he has is his jacket, it’s a nice colour. But he does not deserve a jacket with such a nice colour! Even his unibrow is unkempt
But yeah, that guy is a danger to Split or Steal society!
Look into his eyes and you will see evil staring back at you. They say he cannot be bargained with. He does not listen to reason. He is a monster, you simply cannot beg for mercy. He will try to seduce you with words like ”pls split” ”im splitting ok?” and ”spit so we both get money”. Do not fall for his sweet, siren’s call – he WILL STEAL FROM YOU!
And there is nothing you can do to stop him! Right?
First, let me show you a youtube video showing who Kishibe Rohan is, so that you too ,can reach enlightenment.
Context: Kishibe Rohan is a character who was trapped and about to be killed. He was caught in a situation he could not escape from. Sound familiar? That’s us, whenever we match with Default Daniel at low tiers. We know we will end up losing. But we must be like Kishibe Rohan and proudly shout ”I REFUSE!”
”One of my absolute favourite things to do is to tell someone who I think is strong, ”no”.
Look at him. His amazingly chiselled yet gentlemanly jawline. That glorious voice. His courage to be fearless and jump in front of a truck to save the life of someone he respects. He’s so confident, he just knows everything will work out for him perfectly! He’s also so comfortable with his masculinity that he wears earrings. He doesn’t care about societal norms! What an absolute pinnacle of humanity – men want to be him, women want to be with him! He is the only solution to ”Default Daniel”. He’s even got Freddie Mercury’s ‘signature’ pose!
We must all try and be Kishibe Rohan, and scare the defaults at low tier. When you come across Default Daniel and he is trying to convince you to split with him so that he can steal, don’t just give up and click split! STEAL FROM HIM! TELL HIM YOU ARE GOING TO STEAL! MAKE HIM FEEL FEAR!
Remember the words ”I REFUSE!” That must be your mantra for life.
Some tips to help you put the fear of Kishibe Rohan into Default Daniel:
- Queue at tier 1, 2 and 3 only: Default Daniel steals low tier, so he often gets stuck within these three tiers. If you’re out hunting Default Daniel, you should cash out at tier 4 and begin your search at tier 1, 2 and 3.
- Wear ”evil” skins: The ”DIABOLUS”, ”FALLEN ANGEL”, ”THIEF HUNTER”, ”ULTIN”, ”IDLEMANCER” and a few other skins often strike fear into the hearts of Default Daniel. The ”Diabolus” skin works absolutely best.
- Type ”I’m stealing”: It’s not enough that you beat them, you must let them KNOW that you are going to beat them first. Remember, it’s what Kishibe Rohan would do. Let them realise that you are not trapped in that round with them, THEY are trapped with YOU!
On one end of the spectrum is Default Daniel. On the other end, are the long-term players. There are many different types of players. I will be explaining the main different types and giving you some examples(with names changed to protect privacy).
- The Wholesome Splitter: This type of splitter will charm even the most dangerous thief into splitting with them. They rely on their good nature, pleasant talks and wholesome personality to convince you to split. One example would be ”Mr. V”
- The Unstoppable Force of Nature: An unstoppable force capable of grinding so many tier 10 wins without showing any signs of being tired. How do they do it? HOW DO THEY FARM SO MUCH? I think it’s the fancy Gaming Chair, idk. Splitters like this usually convince you to split simply based on the amount of times you see them. They eventually become a well-recognised face, one you grow tired of stealing from. It’s a strategy that relies on them being absolutely able to grind and play like machines. Completely amazing! An example would be ”ANumberOfDaysAfter”
- The Thief Hunter: You must have heard of them, they proudly devote their time to the noble cause of hunting thiefs. Fun fact: Passione Requiem is a 100% split org, keep that in mind. Anyway, splitters like this find joy not in surviving tier 10, but by hunting down thieves. They don’t care if they lose, it’s important that the thieves lose, too. An example of a thief hunter would be ”PrincessOfSplit”
- The Too Rich to Care: Though they are so rare that they are rumoured to not even exist, there is such a player. So rich, they earn more in one tier 10 run than you do in an hour. Through their ability to exude wealth and T-Pose, they will convince you to split. The only known example of this type is ”Juliet1232372”.
- The Dramatic Roleplayer: Players will often engage in role-play or over-exaggerated ways of typing to try and have fun while playing. This may include friendly trash-talking, constantly shouting ”FITE ME!!!11!!” in chat or even devoting entire copy-pastas to pass the time. Examples would be ”ServeWithW”.
- The Silent Insta-locker: They are too many to name. They are everywhere. They are probably doing something else while playing? All that we know is they will silently lock in, while hoping you do the same.
- The Professional Michelin-Star Chef: These players are amazing chefs, they prepare delicious copypastas and feed the entire Split or Steal playerbase on a daily basis. Their pastas are well-seasoned, and a joy to come across. One hard-working chef, ”BagOfBaw” keeps us fed.
- Thief: Thieves don’t actually exist. Nobody clicks the ”Steal” button because they are scared that the organisation named ”Anti-Red Gang” will destroy them.
But what do all of the above types of players, and many more have in common? At high stakes, they all fear one thing… Default Daniel!Now that you are in High Stakes, you must become the predator! Put on your Default Daniel skin, and scare everyone!
Remember to type phrases like:
- ”im splitting ok”
- ”pls split”
- ”hey if we split we both get money”
- ”im new to this game lets split”
Remember, no matter how many hours you have played… EVERYONE will always fear Default Daniel. Become the thing that strikes fear into the hearts of veterans in High Stakes.
Nobody cares. ”It’s not about the money, it’s about sending a message.”
What is the ‘Doubler’, and Why Do We Need the ”Doubler Enable/Disable” Button
rootpewpewpew pls gib 2 my da doubler enable disable button
The ”Doubler” is an item that you buy for 5$ once, and it stays forever on your account. It is BY FAR, THE BEST thing you can do in Split or Steal. Here’s why:
- Double ALL Earnings: This includes passive income from HQ buildings, the coins that you get whenever you play the game. TWICE the amount. Stonks.
- 25% Of Your Money Gets Saved: If someone steals from you, you lose all your money. If you have the doubler, 25% or 1/4th(divide your coins outstanding by 4) of your coins get saved and given to you. It’s a huge way to earn money, even if you come across a thief, you still get some money!
- Start At Tier 3: Default Daniel is mostly found at Tier 1 and Tier 2, so you have a lower chance of interacting with him. It also gets you closer to ‘High Stakes’, so you can earn money faster.
Sounds pretty awesome, right? Well, it has two main flaws.
- You start At Tier 3: Less time to become Kishibe Rohan and wear your ”DIABOLUS” character skin and scare the Default Daniels. >:[
- People Can See When You Have A Doubler”: At high stakes, people may realise you have a doubler and they’ll know you’re not an actual Default Daniel. :”(
Is the Doubler a pay2lose feature? Well, no…
Presenting to you, RootPewPewPew(I assume you’ll be reading this eventually) a simple solution – Doubler Enable/Disable Button!
You can choose when you want to grind, and when you want to become Kishibe Rohan! All it takes is the Doubler Enable/Disable Button!
no joke guys stop laughing am srs this time we are losing the war against the #1 split org ”Anti-Red Gang”
:crab: Passione Requiem is Dead :crab:
- Split or Steal: Splitters Guide
- Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition 100% Achievements Guide
- RuneScape Taskman Mode – Let RNG Decide Your Fate
- SONG OF HORROR: 100% Achievement Guide
- Teardown How to Steal Any Car without Triggering Alarm