A short yet simple guide to help beginners find blocks that are not working.
Power and Function.
– Is the power on / Cycle Power on grid.
Yes – Next step, go to Step B
No – Turn the power on, does it work?
Yes – Done
No – Check sources for power
Reactors? Batteries? Solar?
Go to Step B
Each No answer, proceed to next step.
Do I know how this block is suppose to work?
i) What’s not working?
ii) Do I have resources / can I repair it?
iii) Repair It!
i) What does this block do?
ii) Examine the block not working
iii) Is it connected to your grid still?
1 No – connect it or repair it
2 Yes – Next step
iv) Is it damaged?
1) Yes – Repair it, does it work?
2) No – Next step
v) ) Is it on?
1 No – turn it on, does it work?
2) Yes – Next step.
vi) Are the Settings Correct?
1) No – Change it, does it work?
2) Yes – Next Step
What is attached to it?
i) Examine each part attached to block in question (using the step B above). Follow back from block in question to far back until it’s fixed or you run into an end.
Continue examining each blocks as needed until the problem is found or corrected.
Common Issues for why something does not work
– Power Failure (lack of power, power off, etc)
– Block is off or overridden
– Block is disconnected from Grid
– Not connected with conveyor
– Ownership issues.
- Wild West and Wizards: All Locations
- Space Block Buster: Items & Blocks Guide
- Mindustry: Hotkeys Usage Guide
- Besiege: How To Make A Trebuchet
- Space Block Buster: Chapter & Boss Guide