For Soul Hackers 2 players who have the Costume DLC, but it’s not showing in game, this guide will show you how to fix it.
Costume DLC not Showing.
Library > Properties > DLC, then uncheck all DLC.
Check all DLC again. Start the game.
Once you load your save file. You will get a notice that DLC has been added.
Now go to “safehouse”. In the DLC section, claim all DLC avaliable.
Now you can select all costumes in the Summoners Menu.
- Soul Hackers 2 The Little Sister Request Location Guide
- Soul Hackers 2 How to Find the Key in the Central Line
- Soul Hackers 2 Wrong Monitor Bug Workaround
- Soul Hackers 2 Weapon & Character Model Swaps Guide
- Soul Hackers 2 How to Fix Endless Boot Screen Bug