For Sons Of The Forest players who are trying to buid a base on water, this guide will show you how.
First Wait for Winter
You can do this by simply sleeping until winter starts, if you are doing this next to the lake the water may not freeze to fix this you can save and reload.
Then pick a spot to build
Finally build the base
Now you can build anything you want and it will stay there even if the ice melts.
I recommend adding zip-line somewhere on your base to make entering and leaving base easier or if you want add more to your base on summer you can transfer logs on the zip-line.
You can build fences inside logs wall/posts, if you place the stick fence first and then place the logs you can make this cool balcony or something more creative.
That’s all we are sharing today in Sons Of The Forest How to Build a Base on Water, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author Ň̵̀̽́̏̈͘1Ø1ØḒ̴̵̛
- Sons Of The Forest Start Guide Avoiding Cannibals
- Sons Of The Forest – Tricks & Tips for Beginners
- Sons Of The Forest How to Negate Fall Damage
- Sons Of The Forest Infinite Glider Flight Guide
- Sons Of The Forest How to Make Trees Auto Respawn without Mods