For Sons Of The Forest players who don’t know you can pretty much climb most surfaces in this game that aren’t a straight vertical line.
You do this by walking up it and spamming jump while sprinting and you can easily climb the mountain.
But now what?
There are two ways to get down cliff faces instantly without damaging yourself.
1. The 3D printed sledge gives you fall damage immunity. (You jump and hold the left mouse button to use it.)
2. Position yourself on a steep ledge where you start to see your character start sliding off and then open your inventory. While it is open you take no fall damage damage. Just make sure to keep it open until you have reached the ground.
There you go this helps skip some of annoying terrain on the other side of the island where the last bunkers are.
- Sons Of The Forest – Tricks & Tips for Beginners
- Sons Of The Forest Infinite Pistol Mags Guide
- Sons Of The Forest How to Keep Your Inventory for New Game
- Sons Of The Forest 100% Save File with All Items
- Sons Of The Forest All Locations for All Items