If you had some trouble with installing an update for the game Someday You’ll Return, there’s no ‘continue game’ option, only ‘new game’! There is a way to recover your save file, you don’t need to start from the beginning again, here is how.
You can find your save files in an unususual location: AppData\Local\TheForest\Saved\SaveGames, What you need to do is Try moving the savegames from Steam\steamapps\common\Someday You’ll Return\TheForest\Saved\Savegames to AppData\Local\TheForest\Saved\SaveGames
This is a bug the current version of the game, developers are working on adjustments to prevent this from happening.
That’s all we are sharing today in Someday You’ll Return Save Location Guide Can’t Load Savefile Solution, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, we’ll see you soon.
- Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition: How to Backup Save Game Files
- BarnFinders Save File Location How to Editing for Money and Other Items
- Dark Deception: Save Game Guide
- State of Decay 2: How to Import or Backup Your Steam & Microsoft Saves
- Drug Dealer Simulator: How to Import Your Saves Between Computers