About the Game
If you are buying this game for the H content, you are doing it wrong.
- Only the first 5 characters has H scenes (2 each), uncensored but nothing spectacular (animation but no interaction). You unlock H scenes by beating any map with specific girl twice.
- Per the dev, “The other 4 characters are guest characters to be used in another game”
- Currently there are only 2 Maps, the 3rd one is a placeholder (game is in early release)
- Play the game in casual mode from the start will help you unlock things quicker.
- Wait until you are comfortable with weapon evolution before trying harder difficulties, it will reduce your stress.
- You can get all achievements in casual
Quick Start – Weapon Evolution
- Weapons are meant to be evolved (read: Major Power UP)
- Evolve condition is to raise the weapon to lv8, and have the corresponding passive item (Lv1 or better)
- Pay attention to the icon to the upper right corner of each item. It tells you the corresponding item you need to evolve
- Weapon – does damage and goes in the Top Row
- Passive Items – Buff item
- Most chars have 6 weapon slots, you want to ensure you have all 6 corresponding passive items to evolve all 6 weapons
- Most weapons have 2 evolution choices.
- Game isn’t balanced yet, so some things are better than others.
- Game difficulties also impact weapon effectiveness.
- How come all your stuff are legendary? Pure luck, but I upgraded the bonus in the Unlock section in Title Screen
- Where do you get reroll, skip, etc.? Also from Unlock Section
- I do not see the corresponding item on my screen? You have not unlock that item yet, just play the game.
- How come I unlocked [insert item name] but it is not available during level up? This game is in early access, not everything have been implemented.
Other Things They Didn’t Bother to Explain
- Both maps have 1 character you need to rescue (part of their unlock condition)
- You need to unlock the Map and Mini-map from the Unlock Section in Title Screen, or you won’t be able to find them. They are located in the ? icon from your map
- Don’t rush over, evolve 2 weapons first and it will make your life much easier
2) Altars – they give you a relic
- Unlock your map to find them. They are the red and blue star (cross shape) on the map.
- Blue Altar – spawns an elite and is the easier of the two, you get both relic and chest for it
- Red Altar – Buff all enemies for 3 minutes. You don’t need to stick around but be sure to go back when 3 minutes is up to pick up the relic
Weapon Evolution Tips
- Prioritize One Weapon to evolve as soon as possible
- Not all passive items requires Legendary (e.g. HP, HP Regen, Armor), especially on lower difficulty
Good passives items to have: Things that improve your damage/make life easier
- Exp Up – Level faster = more rolls. Pairs with Chakram.
- Magnet – Larger Pickup Radius is a huge Quality of Life improvement. Pairs with Storm Amulet and the evolved Lightning Amulet is awesome for casual difficulty.
- Gold Up – allows you to get 20k+ gold per run easily to unlock stuff
- Damage – Match with Sword and available from the start. Sword evolve #2 is a screen wide aoe
- Reduce Cooldown – Matches with the lamp
Lastly, always a good idea to stick with 4 or 5 weapons you are familiar with, and use the last slot or two to test new weapons you got.
Casual difficulty – mobs has low health so things like Storm Amulet performs really well. But their DPS is lacking for higher difficulty. Conversely, Holy Cross can pull off 15k+ DPS in very hard because too many fodders cluttering the screen. Staff of freezing is a great CC for higher difficulty, as it works on elites.
Once you unlock the map, you will see icon of passive items.
- Do not rush to pick them up
- If you max out to lv5 before picking it up, you can raise that buff to lv6. Works well for things like Damage Buff and Exp
- If you already have 6 passive items and does not have that item, you can have it as a bonus passive item. It can be raised to Lv5 but the quality will already be normal (white).
- You don’t need 12+ passives, sometimes you are better off getting some buffs to lv6.
- Relying on picking up passive items to evolve? Waiting until you get 6 passive items before going to pick them up is going to delay evolving your weapons. It might not be worth it.