In this guide you will find all the achievements in “Secret Neighbor” and their description. you can also get the the Totally Secret Neighbor achievement in Secret Neighbor.
- Crisis manager – As a Leader, encourage 200 people by your ability.
- Fear Nothing – Win without seeing the Neighbor for the whole match.
- First one! – Be the first child to get into the basement door.
- Keymaster – As a Bagger, fill all 4 slots with keys.
- No Crows Allowed – Exile a raven 5 times in one game.
- One man Army – Open all locks in one game by yourself.
- Sherloсk – As a Detective, find 4 keys by the photo in one game.
- Totally Secret Neighbor – Win without turning into a Neighbor even once per match.
- UNGRABBABLE! – Get caught in the hands of a Neighbor five times in one game and survive.
- You shall not pass! – Win as a Neighbor while the basement door is open.
How to Get the Achievements in Secret Neighbor?
Method #1 (HARD)
Step 2: DO NOT click “T” at any point of the game.
Step 3: Find players which are alone and knock them out with either objects or the slingshot (if you’re playing as scout)
Step 4: Do this to all the players until you are the last one alive.
Method #2 (Medium)
Step 2: Locate the keys before the other kids. (I recommend using Detective if you know the map well, or use Bagger so you can carry 3 to 4 keys.
Step 3: Either hide the keys somewhere the kids wont be able to find them or if you’re the Bagger you can hold on to the keys and make sure nobody can get them.
Step 4: Wait until the end of the game and win due to the basement not being opened in time.
Method #3 (Easy)
Step 2: Hide somewhere and wait until the time is up.
Step 3: Hope that the kids are not able to find all the keys in time and win.
- Secret Neighbor: How to Unlock You shall not pass! Achievement
- Secret Neighbor How to Find the Secret Film Reel Guide
- Secret Neighbor Beta: Characters and Role Guide
- Hello Neighbor Alpha 1 Ultimate Guide
- Secret Neighbor Beta: Guide for Beginners