In Scrap Mechanic, if you farm crops you’ll get raids, and each crop has a specified value that is used to define the raid level, all the values in a certain area will then be added to get the total crop value. Each level also has waves that are the number of consecutive unauthorized farming days. The number of consecutive days is reset if the crop value is under a certain threshold.
Some crops having a value over a certain threshold are considered high value crops. This value is currently 3 so it includes the pineapple and the broccoli.
Raid levels are defined by the total crop value and by the total value of high value crops.
There is currently 10 levels of raids.
Each level has its own waves.
The wave counter only resets when the total crop value is under the minimum value and after the number of wave of the current level.
Note: This means that you can get a Level 10 Wave 3 raid even if you only got Level 1 raids the 2 days prior
- Scrap Mechanic How to Get Broccoli Seed (And Fix Bug)
- Scrap Mechanic Patch Notes 0.4.1 (12 May)
- Scrap Mechanic Where to Find Red Farmbot (Rare Enemies)
- Scrap Mechanic How to Get Component Kits (Where to Find)
- DORAEMON STORY OF SEASONS: Fertilization Guide