ScourgeBringer is a fast-paced free-moving roguelite platformer. here is the save file locations guide.
Where is the save files?
If you’re looking for save and configuration files, here’s where to find them:
- Windows: “%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Flying Oak Games/ScourgeBringer”
- OS X: “~/Library/Application Support/Flying Oak Games/ScourgeBringer”
- Linux: “~/.scourgebringer”
What files are there?
- 0.sav: your progress data (better not temper it)
- settings.ini: your game settings (if the game has problem running, you can delete it to go back to a safe mode; you can also edit it at your own risk)
- gamepad.map: your custom gamepad bindings (not human readable)
- keyboard.map: your custom keyboard & mouse bindings (not human readable)
Files are not human-readable and are encrypted, except for the settings.ini file.
Steam Cloud will synchronize your save folder.
Save files are not in the same place, and Xbox put them in a folder that is different to every computer. Hence, we can’t point you to shortcuts. If you’re looking for a file, I fear that you’ll have to do a computer-wide search.
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection Save Files Locations
- The Beast Inside: Save File Guide
- ScourgeBringer: How to Fix “Can’t start game” Issues
- PUBG: FPS Boost in 2019
- Transport Fever 2: How to Enable Megalomaniac Mode