A quick fix to lower the volume of the ArcSys intro logo.
So to anyone who has had their head blown off by how loud the ArcSys intro is.
I turned the volume down on the logo video.
Since I can’t post MEGA links on Steam go to this paste and get the link and download the file.
“ArcSysQuiet.rar” Extract to your root install folder for River City Girls “\Steam\steamapps\common\River City Girls”
Overwrite the folders and files when asked.
And enjoy not getting blasted every time you go to play the game.
If a patch fixes this let me know and I’ll remove the guide.
Alternatively to anyone who has video processing software “ArcCI_Final_6sec_com_reg_TEST20.mp4” is the file you want.
Written by xHardcore CKYx
- Mafia: Definitive Edition How to Skip Intro Video
- Medieval Dynasty How to Skip the intro Videos
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – How to Skip the Loading Intro Video Before the Main Menu
- Fight Angel Special Edition: Temporary Audio Volume Fix
- LostWinds: How to Skip Intro Video