For Resident Evil 4 Remake players, this guide will show you the best 15 save points to make achieving that S+ ranking so much easier.
The Village Saves
- After defeating Del Lago and collecting the church gate key, just before the first El Gigante boss fight, by the merchant.
- At the windmill by the merchant, just before the cabin fight, by the merchant.
- Inside the shack just before the twin chainsaw sisters boss fight inside the fort.
- Outside the sawmill, just before the Mendez boss fight, by the merchant.
The Castle Saves
- Before water hall, in the room next to the tram.
- After finding Ashley and solving the maze puzzle, in the room next to the tram with the merchant.
- At the start of chapter 10, after playing as Ashley.
- Before the Verdugo boss fight, by the merchant.
- Immediately after the minecart section, in the cavern with the Novistador nest
- Before entering the main room inside the clocktower, after the tram ride over.
The Island Saves
- At the start of chapter 13, after defeating Ramon and leaving the castle by speed boat with Ada.
- At the start of chapter 14, after rescuing Ashley, by the merchant.
- Towards the end of chapter 14, just before the final Krauser boss fight, by the merchant.
- Directly after the Krauser boss fight, by the merchant.
- Before the Saddler boss fight, by the merchant.
- The hardest part of the run will be making it to the first save point, which means surviving the village fight, the farm, the ravine, the fish farm, Del Lago, and the lake area. I strongly recommend watching a guide at least for this first part, such as this.
- As each boss is especially difficult on professional difficulty, make sure you upgrade the sniper rifle as much as possible to deal maximum damage. In my opinion, this is the only consistent way to defeat the first El Gigante.
- To make the Ramon boss fight easier, ensure you collect and do not sell the golden egg found at the lake – this deals significant damage.
- To make the parts of the game with Ashley as a companion much easier, complete the game on hardcore in under 10 hours to unlock the armoured suit outfit. This makes her invulnerable to any damage, which is vital especially on higher difficulties.
That’s all we are sharing today in Resident Evil 4 Best Save Points For S+ Difficulty, if you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment below, you can also read the original article here, all the credits goes to the original author joshkgw
- Resident Evil 4 Portal All Rare Deaths
- Resident Evil 4 Revolution Wind-up Achievement Guide
- Resident Evil 4 All Merchant Requests Guide
- Resident Evil 4 List of Non-Glitch Skips and Timesaves
- Resident Evil 4 100% Achievement Guide