If you play Related and looking for a walkthrough or a achievement guide, this guide provide both walkthrough and achievement guide for chapter 1 of the game, let’s check it out.
- You start in the taxi. Click anywhere on Jessica to wake up from your dream. Then click on her arm to see the message. Say whatever you want to the taxi driver.
- Unfortunately, the main gate is closed. Walk to your left until you see some bushes. Take the pliers.
- Now go all the way to the right, past the main gate, until you see a side entrance. Inspect the gate, open your inventory (click on the handbag), take the pliers, and repeatedly click on the wires until the gate opens.
Back In Time: A Slice Of Bread
As you go through the orphanage side entrance, a flashback will throw you back in time.
- In the psychologist office, just click through the conversations.
- In front of your food, click on Jessica and click through the conversations.In the eating hall, inspect the three paintings. The leftmost painting will change into something more grim. You may have to walk again to the right and then back to the left for this to happen. If done correctly, you get:
The story of three paintings
- Now head to the left, and click on the bread to take a slice of it. Click on the bars to look inside the kitchen. You will see the cook. Take the bread from your handbag and use the slice on the cook to give him a surprise. You get:
- Double click to hide from the cook. Then head into the kitchen. Walk all the way to the right to see a basket with pies. Take a pie and head outside to witness a scene.
- Go to the right and give the boy your pie, to start a heartfelt conversation.
Inside The Orphanage: The Crows
- Head slightly to the left. Then head inside the kitchen on your right by clicking on the door.
- Head to the left. Shortly, a crow will fly into the window. Head back outside to earn:
- Head back inside. Head all the way to the right, through the kitchen, then through the dining hall, then head left in the room with the broken stairs. Head through the door which leads to the recreation room.
Back In Time: Save Me
Once more, you are thrown back in time and will witness a scene where Jessica is playing a game.
Once the scene ends, you’ll find yourself in a room with a huge pink teddy bear blocking the stairs.
- Go to the left to see a cabinet with three drawers, and a doll in the middle cabinet.
- Open the central drawer and take the knife.
- Go back to the right, and open the hatch in front of teddy.
You find yourself in a storage room.
- Use the knife on teddy’s arm (hanging down, in front of the stairs) for an unpleasant discovery. You get:
Teddy Bear’s secret
- Click on the mouse on the staircase to get the mouse key.
- Get part of a lever from the basket below the jam.
- Inspect the case on your left, and click on the item below the jacket to reveal a can opener. Take it and go back to the full storage room view.
- Get the glove from the case on the bottom left of the screen.
- Inspect the left side of the jam rack, and open the second can from the left. Use the glove on this can to take some tweezers.
You find yourself in some sort of dungeon.
- Use the part of a lever on the lever in front of the bridge. Pull the bottom lever (the one you just inserted) to lower the bridge.
- Take the crowbar and the bucket.
- Place the bucket onto the wet mark on the table to earn:
Follow the wet marks…
Note the symbol that appears on the bucket, along with the number 5.Cross the bridge again, and click a few times on the loose brick on the left of the ladder. Once it is in your inventory, you can open your inventory, then click on the magnifying glass, and then click on the brick, to reveal another symbol.
- Trigger both levers in front of the bridge until the bridge is back up and the “water” disappears. You will see yet another symbol.
- Go to the mechanism on the left, and use the hints to unlock it.
- Cut the key free with the knife.
- Pick up the heart key from the floor.
- Go back all the way up to the teddy bear.
- Go to the cabinet (the one with the three drawers). Click on the doll in the middle, then click on the doll’s eye. Use the tweezers on the doll’s eye socket to get a crochet hook.
- Go back to the room view and now inspect the leftmost drawer. Move the item on the bottom left corner to reveal a hole. Use the crochet hook on the hole to reveal the teddy key.
- Click on the carpet in front of the drawer to reveal the floor below it. Inspect the floor, and use your crowbar reveal a weird package underneath. Take it.
- Go back to the room view. Then open your inventory and use the magnifying glass to inspect the package. Click it to reveal a music box and a little note.
- Go back to the room view and then use the magnifying glass on the little note to read some instructions.
- Again go back to the room view and use the magnifying glass on the music box. Use the teddy key from your inventory on the music box.
- Go down the hatch.
- Magnify the music box and use the mouse key on it.
- Go down the hatch.
- Magnify the music box and use the heart key on it.
- Go down the hatch.
- Click on the top left tooth (the one without slime) a few times until it drops.
- Pick up the snake key. This will earn you:
The last one!
- Magnify the music box, and use the key on it to save the girl.
Enjoy the ensuing scene. Congratulations, you are done!
That’s all we are sharing today in Related Full Walkthrough & Achievement Guide (Chapter 1), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to mattiejas
- Light In The Dark: All Walkthrough
- The Death of Erin Myers: 100% Achievement Guide
- Tiny Bunny Complete Walkthrough & Achievements Guide
- Spirit Hunter: NG – D-Man Card Location Guide
- Infliction: 100% Achievements and Walkthrough