Main goal of this guide is to help players get best possible fps and in-game quality
for PUBG and I must say that the results are pretty amazing and I would like to share that with
the rest of the community facing constant fps drops or low fps in general.
This guide will give you directions and tips on how to increase your in-game fps in PUBG.
Note: this guide will work fluently even for low end PCs.
1. Setting up config files
Note: I don’t own any rights of these files as I found them online and the original creator is user named Panj.
1. Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uxtojYFQ3TFfkBkaKfXuz4xzZ2HQFQaA/view
2. Once you downloaded the file navigate to:
PUBG FPS Pack 2019 by Panj › Configs › (Select the desired config based on your PC specs)
3. Once you selected you desired config, you will see from the start that there are to folders:
- Appdata config
- Game dir config
4. Open Appdata config and copy GameUserSettings.ini and then navigate to the;
This PC › Local Disc (C:) › Users › (Your PC name) › Appdata › Local › TslGame › Saved › Config › WindowsNoEditor
And paste the copied file.
Note: You can access the appdata folder by selecting search in bottom left corner and by typing: %appdata%
4. After you have finished previous step, go back to the config folder you have selected and enter the Game dir config folder and copy both files inside and navigate to:
Steam › steamapps › common › PUBG › TslGame › Config
And paste and replace both files you have copied.
2. Editing game properties
1. In your Steam library, navigate to PUBG
2. Right click › Properties › Set launch options
3. Copy and paste this line: -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -NOSPLASH -nomansky +mat_antialias 0
Also, it’s not necessary but it’s also recommended to also do next things:
1. Uncheck “Use Desktop Game Theatre while Steam VR is active”.
2. “Steam Input Per-Game Setting” set to Forced Off.
3. “Use BPM overlay when Steam Input is Active Per-Game Setting” set to Forced off.
3. In-game Video settings
PUBG 2019 FPS Pack by Panj › Configs › Ingame settings › (select the text filed based on config you have chosen)
Note: You don’t have to strictly use the settings inside the text files but it’s recommended since it’s the most compatible with the config you selected.
4. Editing key bindings and winning chicken dinner
And finally, after you have completed all the steps above, next step is of course to win a Chicken dinner! ^^