This guide provides some tips and tricks on how to play Project Remedium. If something is wrong or missing, please leave a comment.
Tips & Tricks
- The game will only save on task completion. Once you reload you will start at the beginning of the task and the whole map will be reset (all containers closed, Toxic Molds will be there again, etc.)
- The game is buggy. You will most likely have to re-do some tasks.
- You can ignore most enemies. You will encounter enough enemies during tasks that you will be able to fight the end boss. You should also get the killing and farming achievements without killing additional enemies. It does not hurt to kill additional enemies, though. Especially Lootfiends and Swagobblers, they drop weapon parts, which you need to upgrade your weapons.
- Use the hook often. It allows you to quickly travel through the map.
- You can jump high, by placing the hook right in front of your feet and then jump. It helps you especially getting over blood vessels.
- You can switch weapon modes by pressing the middle mouse button once they are available.
- The final boss in the brain is buggy. Shooting it with Sharp will lead to it becoming invisible and you will need to restart. Simply shoot at the bubble of the lowest extremity, keep hitting it with Chain Upgrade and Rapid Upgrade. It might even die, before the bar drops to zero. Ignore all morbs and simply evade the detonations.
The first columns cost 1 skill point, the second 3, and the third cost 5 skill points. When finishing the game, you will be around level 55. To unlock a skill in the second column, you need to unlock the skill in the same row in the first column first.
Ignore the left side completely. You will get enough molecules and organ health is unlikely to drop below 50%. You can skill there, if you completely skilled the right side.
Try unlocking Longride as soon as possible, it lets you move quicker through the map with your hook.
Unlock weapon mods in that order:
- Rapid (1)
- Chain (4)
- Chain Upgrade (5)
- Bioweld (1)
- Rapid Upgrade (5)
- Whatever you like, Sharp is quite helpful for bosses
The Chain Upgrade triggers a singularity. This sucks all enemies in, letting you simply kill them with rapid fire and repeated singularities. This is the best way to deal with morbs, as the aim in the game is bad and input is lagging. There is a skill that lets monsters explode, which also helps for this tactic.
In each organ (map) you will travel to the next organ for a single task. You will get back to the previous organ. However, once you quarantined an organ (completed the map), you will not be able to go back. Hence, there are missable achievements, see below.
- Healing Procedure (Tutorial)
- Foreman’s Fault
- Spirit of Mine – Bad Luck
- Something has Grown
- Spirit of Mine – Good Luck
- Conveyed Reduction
- Spirit of Mine – Evil Ghosts
- The Last Halt
- Heated Cooling
- Fluence Influence – The Travel
- Fluence Influence – Mr. Remedium (in Stomach)
- Fluence Influence – With Filters
- Goods for Everyone!
- Uninvited Guests
- Journey to the Stomach
- Toxic Composition
- Acidity and Pity
- The Fixer
- Contains Sodium Glutamate
- Hint of Mint
- To the System’s End and Beyond
- Unlucky Chain
- The Wyrm of Old – The Travel
- The Wyrm of Old – That’s the Real Trick (in Heart)
- The Wyrm of Old – Humber of the Beast
- Statebot’s Predicament
- The Walls will Crumble
- Journey to the Heart
- Find Capo
- Child’s Play
- The Tiniest of Smugglers
- Cattle Boy
- Good Old Heist
- Friendly Merchandise
- Brave New Medicine
- Crude Ichor Spill
- Spirits of the Ancestors
- Lone Gunner
- The Sister of Mercy
- Member of the Familia
- The Fastest One
- Model Rhytm – Pound of Flesh
- Model Rhytm – Adrenalin Rush (in Kidneys)
- Model Rhytm – Operation Booboom
- Peace of Heart
- Journey to Kidneys
- No Kicks
- Spotless Style
- Not Just Him
- The Grand Slime
- Heresy – Traces of Rogues
- Heresy – Uneccessary Evil
- Heresy – Mininquisition
- Day of the Dead
- The Thrill
- Sacrum and Profanum – Faith Amp
- Sacrum and Profanum – Battle for Chip (in Lungs)
- Sacrum and Profanum – Holy Signals
- Judgement Time
- Journey to the Lungs
- By Force to HQ
- Warzone: Lungs
- Pinned Down
- Fogs of War
- From Hell Within
- Brain (final boss)
- Project Remedium: 100% Achievement Guide
- Devil Slayer – Raksasi: Character Guide
- Muse Dash: Characters and Elfins’ Skills
- Remnant: From the Ashes – Traits Guide
- Darkest Hunters: General Guide With Tip and Tricks