Money Farm Guide
- Firstly, you can have the same Persona ability across 3 different Persona and characters, and have their effects stack.
- However, you can’t have 2 of the same Persona ability on one Persona.
- But you can have 2 of the same type of Persona ability on one Persona.
So for Money, the best Persona abilities are:
- Sandman – Treasure Hunter – Increases money gained at end of battle
- Ganesha – Easy Money – Greatly increases money gained at the end of battle.
So, in order to make the ultimate money grinding Persona in P5T, you’ll need to fuse a Ganesha by adopting the following fusion strategy:
- Ganesha (with Easy Money & Treasure Hunter):
- Yaksini + Sandman = Pisaca (carry over Treasure Hunter)
- Pisaca + King Frost = Valkyrie (carry over Treasure Hunter)
- Valkyrie + Sarasvati = Ganesha (carry over Treasure Hunter)
You can finish Mission 43 very quickly with the following method:
- With Ryuji run straight to the single enemy on the right and use his strongest Persona Skill to them.
- With Yusuke use Crystal Bloom on the big enemy on the right side of the path in the middle. It will kill him and the other big guy above and push the small enemy there towards the left wall. It will also get rid of the bombs blocking the path.
- Ann does the rest of the work for this mission. Start with using Hellfire on one of the middle path which will grant you ‘One More’.
- During ‘One More’ take care of the single enemy in the back right of the map. Killing him will spawn 6 more enemies with it still being your turn.
- Using Hellfire again you can kill all 4 enemies next to you at the same time
- After that run around the corner and use Hellfire again to kill the 2 enemies there
With that method you can finish the map in just 6 moves (only 1 turn) and you will get a good amount of money. To increase that you can simply use another fusion path of Personas to create multiple Money Farm Personas.