For Party Animals players, this guide is going to rank every weapon currently in Party Animals, to help you decide which weapons you should pick up!
– Introduction –
List of all current weapons
2. Frying pan
4. Tennis racket
5. Inflatable hammer
8. Baseball bat
1. Taser gun
3. Freeze gun
1. Canned Spinach
How I will be ranking
While ranking I will be taking into account the weapon’s damage, range, speed, etc.
Will always pick it up.
Would most likely pick up.
Gets the job done, could pick up.
Would rather use my fists, not worth picking up.
No point in picking up.
- In last place we have the plunger, as fun as it is to use, I had to be honest. The plunger is a bad weapon, It doesn’t do any damage at all. The plunger sticks to players for 20 seconds.
- Pros – Sticks to players for 20 seconds, which is funny
- Cons – Doesn’t do any damage
- The baseball bat is a fast weapon with low damage and a big downside is its range, it has the smallest range in the game, leaving it hard to hit anyone.
- Pros – Fast attack
- Cons – Very small range, low damage
11. The Tennis Racket
- The tennis racket is not a good weapon, it has a very low attack damage and speed with medium range. It takes 13-ish hits to kill a player.
- Pros – Medium range
- Cons – Bad damage, low attack speed (13 hits to kill)
10. The Boomerang
- The boomerang is a fun weapon to throw if it lands a hit, but getting hit by your own boomerang is common. The boomerang doesn’t really have any real use other than being funny.
- Pros – Fun to throw
- Cons – Easy to get hit by your own boomerang
- The pan is a weapon with medium range and okay damage, including a bit of knock-back. It takes 5 hits to kill a player.
- Pros – Medium range and knock-back
- Cons – Not the best damage
8. The Crossbow
- The crossbow is a interesting weapon, as you would expect it shoots arrows. But the arrows are different depending on which crossbow you have, there is a green one and a red one. The green one shoots normal arrows and the red one shoots plunger arrows, the plunger arrows stick but that’s the only difference. The crossbow is good for knocking back players, and reloads after 20 shots.
- Pros – Keeps players at a distance, fast fire-rate
- Cons – Reloads every 20 shots, bad for close range
7. The Nunchucks
- I wasn’t sure if i should put nunchucks in Bad or Alright but i decided to put them here, the nunchucks are not that bad. They are very easy to knock players out with because of the wide range and fast attack speed, their downside of course being the fact that you can knock yourself out. The amount of swings it takes before you knock yourself out is completely random.
- Pros – Wide range, fast attack speed
- Cons – Can knock yourself out, bad damage (about 13 hits to kill)
6. The Taser gun
- The taser is a very funny weapon, you can keep zapping a player and they can’t do anything to avoid it. I don’t think it does any damage but it has a chain effect, if you touch a stunned player you will also become stunned. It shoots taser bullets that stick to the player.
- Pros – Has a chain effect, can keep stunning players for a long time
- Cons – Can get yourself stunned if you touch the zapping player
- The bomb is a good weapon if you know how to use it, it has a big explosion radius and can easily knock players off on many maps. After triggering the bomb has a 6 second timer before exploding, or explodes instantly after touching the ground when thrown.
- Pros – Big explosion range, sends players flying
- Cons – Can be hit by the explosion if not careful
4. The Freeze Gun
- Like the taser, the freeze gun stuns players aka freezes them. But unlike the taser the freeze gun doesn’t stun you when you get near, so you can push players while they are trapped in the ice. Being frozen lasts 5 seconds.
- Pros – Player can’t do anything while frozen, ice makes players slide easily
- Cons – Low fire-rate
The Canned Spinach
- The canned spinach is the only consumable currently in the game, the reason it isn’t on the ranking is because I’m ranking weapons not consumables. But it still deserves a honorable mention: the canned spinach gives your character a fiery aura that makes all your attacks stronger for 30 seconds, the spinach can is definitely a reference to Popeye’s spinach. If i were to rank it I’d put it at Good.
- The inflatable hammer is the 3rd best weapon in my option, I know a lot of people would put this in first place but it has one thing holding it back. The inflatable Hammer has the biggest knock-back in the game, but it is unable to knock out players. On open maps this is definitely 1st place, but due to it not being unable to knock-out players I would put it on 3rd place for most maps.
- Pros – Huge knock-back
- Cons – Doesn’t knock out players
2. The Lollipop
- In second place we have the lollipop, it’s easily one of the strongest weapons in the game. It has extremely good damage, I can almost say it’s tied for first place. But not quite.
- Pros – Extremely good damage (2 shot kill), decent range
- Cons – Low attack speed
1. The Shovel
- And of course in first place we have the shovel, the shovel is the best weapon in my opinion, it has extremely good damage, decent knock-back and range. The shovel is one of my favorite weapons.
- Pros – Extremely good damage (2 shot kill), decent range, decent knock-back
- Cons – Low attack speed
- Party Animals All Free Outfit List Guide
- Party Animals How To Play Couch Co-op (Not Offline)
- Party Animals Frequently Asked Questions
- Party Animals Multiplayer Without Split-Screen
- Party Animals How to Get Man vs Wild Achievement